Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the BCPP Exam®. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Board of Pharmacy Specialties (BPS) ® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the BCPP Exam®.
About the Question Bank
We have 1,309 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 375 PubMed indexed review articles related to the BPS Board Certified Psychiatric Pharmacist (BCPP) ® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pharmacist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test BCPP Exam® to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls psychiatric, person-centered care, and practice management questions will help you achieve a top score on the BPS Board Certified Psychiatric Pharmacist (BCPP) ® Examination. 380 authors and 9 editors have contributed to the development of the BCPP Exam® content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
BCPP Exam® Overview
How many hours is the BCPP Exam®?
The BCPP Exam® is 4.5 hours.
How many questions is the BCPP Exam®?
The BCPP Exam® is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the BCPP Exam®?
Topics include: Person-Centered Care - 55%, Translation of Evidence into Practice and Education - 30%, Healthcare Policy, Advocacy, and Practice Management - 15%
BCPP Exam® MCQs (1,309)
Our question bank for the BCPP Exam® covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 3 questions
- Cardiovascular - 42 questions
- Connective Tissue - 2 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 7 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 42 questions
- Eyes - 4 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 29 questions
- Genetics - 4 questions
- Genitourinary - 12 questions
- Growth and Development - 48 questions
- Gynecologic - 11 questions
- Hematologic - 9 questions
- Infectious - 9 questions
- Integument - 22 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 35 questions
- Nervous - 359 questions
- Nutrition - 6 questions
- Obstetric - 24 questions
- Oncologic - 8 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1350 questions
- Pulmonary - 15 questions
- Renal - 11 questions
- Surgery - 5 questions
- Toxicology - 183 questions
- Trauma - 11 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 10 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 12 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 27 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 5 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 350 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 8 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 146 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 588 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 589 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 13 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 14 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 24 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 12 questions
- Causes - 564 questions
- Classification - 134 questions
- Differential - 559 questions
- Epidemiology - 51 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 58 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 98 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 48 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 33 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 29 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 28 questions
- History Physical - 1344 questions
- Legal - 19 questions
- Pathophysiology - 523 questions
- Patient Education - 84 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 617 questions
- Toxicology - 169 questions
- Treatment Medical - 821 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 10 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 49 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 29 questions
- Clinical Education - 11 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 291 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 3 questions
- Drug Information - 350 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 109 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 39 questions
BCPP Exam® Articles (375)
Family and domestic violence (including child abuse, intimate partner abuse, and elder abuse) is a common problem in the United States and Kentucky ...
Physostigmine is a tertiary amine, and a reversible cholinergic medication most commonly used in the management and treatment of antimuscarinic tox ...
Diphenhydramine is a first-generation antihistamine with anticholinergic and sedative properties. It is most commonly used for the treatment of nau ...
5-Hydroxy indoleacetic acid (5-HIAA) is the primary metabolite of serotonin. Serotonin is broken down into 5-hydroxy indoleacetic acid within the l ...
Cholinergic medications are a category of pharmaceutical agents that act upon the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, the primary neurotransmitter ...
Modafinil is a non-amphetamine central nervous system (CNS) stimulant with wakefulness-promoting properties. It is used in the treatment of conditi ...
Opioid withdrawal syndrome is a life-threatening condition resulting from opioid dependence. Opioids are a group of drugs used for the management o ...
Attention Deficit-Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) is a psychiatric condition that has long been recognized as affecting children's ability to fu ...
Patients with alcohol or other substance misuse disorders often have complex presentations of addictive behaviors and medical comorbidities, making ...
Meige syndrome is one of the focal dystonic movement disorders identified as blepharospasm (double eyelid spasm) and oromandibular dystonia. Dyston ...
Suicide is a major public health problem not only in the United States but in many western nations as well. In the United States, it is the 10 ...
encompasses clinically significant somatic and psychological manifestations during the luteal phase of ...
A personality disorder is a disorder involving a rigid and unhealthy pattern of thinking. Personality disorders are prevalent in the general popula ...
Paul L Price PharmD Associate Professor Senior Associate Dean Creighton University BCPP Omaha NE
Mark V Pellegrini PharmD, DC Private Practice Charlotte NC
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required