Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the BCOP Exam®. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Board of Pharmacy Specialties (BPS) ® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the BCOP Exam®.
About the Question Bank
We have 595 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 242 PubMed indexed review articles related to the BPS Board Certified Oncology Pharmacist (BCOP)® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pharmacist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test BCOP Exam® to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls oncology, pathophysiology, molecular biology and patient management questions will help you achieve a top score on the BPS Board Certified Oncology Pharmacist (BCOP)® Examination. 266 authors and 11 editors have contributed to the development of the BCOP Exam® content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
BCOP Exam® Overview
How many hours is the BCOP Exam®?
The BCOP Exam® is 4.5 hours.
How many questions is the BCOP Exam®?
The BCOP Exam® is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the BCOP Exam®?
Topics include: Pathophysiology and Molecular Biology of Cancer - 20%, Therapeutics, Patient Management, and Education - 38%, Clinical Trials and Research - 14%, Practice Management - 22%, and Public Health - 6%
BCOP Exam® MCQs (595)
Our question bank for the BCOP Exam® covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 15 questions
- Cardiovascular - 37 questions
- Connective Tissue - 7 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 10 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 48 questions
- Eyes - 9 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 106 questions
- Genetics - 12 questions
- Genitourinary - 40 questions
- Growth and Development - 3 questions
- Gynecologic - 60 questions
- Hematologic - 145 questions
- Infectious - 16 questions
- Integument - 70 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 33 questions
- Nervous - 52 questions
- Nutrition - 2 questions
- Obstetric - 4 questions
- Oncologic - 606 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 6 questions
- Pulmonary - 42 questions
- Renal - 26 questions
- Surgery - 16 questions
- Toxicology - 86 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 3 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 7 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 252 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 4 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 57 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 256 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 2 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 243 questions
- Classification - 53 questions
- Differential - 140 questions
- Epidemiology - 16 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 108 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 153 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 29 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 3 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 65 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 87 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 6 questions
- History Physical - 549 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 289 questions
- Patient Education - 16 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 383 questions
- Toxicology - 76 questions
- Treatment Medical - 559 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 2 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 11 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 18 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 4 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 228 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 6 questions
- Drug Information - 289 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 103 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 16 questions
BCOP Exam® Articles (242)
Raloxifene is an FDA approved second-generation selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM), a drug with an estrogen-agonistic effect on bone, the ...
Somatostatinoma is a rare neuroendocrine tumor (NET) with an incidence of 1 in 40 million individuals
Squamous cell carcinoma (SCC) of the lung, also known as squamous cell lung cancer, is a type of non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). Among NSC ...
Short-term memory (STM), also referred to as short-term storage, or primary or active memory indicates different systems of memory involved in the ...
Caspofungin acetate is the first antifungal medication of the echinocandins class to receive marketing approval from the Food and Drug Administrati ...
Many medical situations require knowledge about pain management, especially when dealing with the tormenting chronic pain associated with cancer. P ...
Bevacizumab is a humanized monoclonal antibody against vascular endothelial growth factor A (VEGF-A) and is used for the treatment of the below con ...
Afatinib is a targeted therapy that irreversibly inhibits the ErbB family of tyrosine kinases. Th ...
“Sailor’s Lip,” or actinic cheilitis (AC), is a precursor of squamous cell carcinoma (SCC) found on the lips. Similar to actinic ...
APUDomas, currently known as neuroendocrine tumors (NETs), are a group of heterogeneous tumors that arise from the diffuse neuroendocrine system. T ...
Doxorubicin is an antibiotic derived from the bacterium. It has wide use as a chemotherapeutic agent since the 1960 ...
Neutropenic fever is when there is a single oral temperature of greater than or equal to 101 F, or a temperature greater than or equal to 100.4 F f ...
Codeine is the most commonly taken opioid medication. It is at the center of the opioid addiction problem in the United States and thus is highly r ...
Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (ALL) is a malignancy of B or T lymphoblasts characterized by uncontrolled proliferation of abnormal, immature lymphocyt ...
Tamoxifen is indicated for the treatment of breast cancer in a variety of settings. It should be noted that evidence suggests that patients with es ...
Mark V Pellegrini PharmD, DC Private Practice Charlotte NC
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required