Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the BCIPD Exam®. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Board of Pharmacy Specialties (BPS) ® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the BCIPD Exam®.
About the Question Bank
We have 1,332 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 660 PubMed indexed review articles related to the BPS Board Certified Infectious Diseases Pharmacist. (BCIDP) ®. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pharmacist subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test BCIPD Exam® to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls infectious disease, patient management, public health and patient advocacy questions will help you achieve a top score on the BPS Board Certified Infectious Diseases Pharmacist. (BCIDP) ®. 668 authors and 19 editors have contributed to the development of the BCIPD Exam® content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
BCIPD Exam® Overview
How many hours is the BCIPD Exam®?
The BCIPD Exam® is 4.5 hours.
How many questions is the BCIPD Exam®?
The BCIPD Exam® is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the BCIPD Exam®?
Topics include: Patient Management and Therapeutics - 50%, Education, Research and Scholarship - 20%, Antimicrobial Stewardship and Practice Management - 25%, and Public Health and Patient Advocacy - 5%
BCIPD Exam® MCQs (1,332)
Our question bank for the BCIPD Exam® covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 66 questions
- Cardiovascular - 48 questions
- Connective Tissue - 12 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 81 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 29 questions
- Eyes - 42 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 229 questions
- Genetics - 4 questions
- Genitourinary - 108 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Gynecologic - 34 questions
- Hematologic - 63 questions
- Infectious - 1366 questions
- Integument - 166 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 60 questions
- Nervous - 152 questions
- Nutrition - 5 questions
- Obstetric - 42 questions
- Oncologic - 22 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 13 questions
- Pulmonary - 213 questions
- Renal - 57 questions
- Surgery - 50 questions
- Toxicology - 88 questions
- Trauma - 30 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 2 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 33 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 62 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 513 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 6 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 178 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 510 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 1 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 1 questions
- Causes - 590 questions
- Classification - 61 questions
- Differential - 445 questions
- Epidemiology - 44 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 287 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 427 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 39 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 2 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 123 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 157 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 110 questions
- History Physical - 1281 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 660 questions
- Patient Education - 27 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 694 questions
- Toxicology - 72 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1246 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 46 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 2 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 480 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 10 questions
- Drug Information - 483 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 193 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 49 questions
BCIPD Exam® Articles (660)
Antacids are a group of drugs that have been on the market for many years. They were initially first-line defense against peptic ulcer disease; how ...
This class of medications represents a group of anti-hyperglycemic agents mainly used in the treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus. Sulfonylureas, ...
To obtain a fine resolution of the visual field during motion, either self–motion (translational or rotational) or object motion, precise con ...
Thoracic empyema, an infectious process defined by frank pus in the pleural space, has been recognized since the time of Hippocrates and historical ...
Daptomycin is a cyclic lipopeptide antibiotic derived from the organism . Daptomycin is used for the trea ...
Gyromitra esculenta, the false morel mushroom has an unique toxicity. The mushroom derives its name (esculenta) from the Latin for edible. Certain ...
is a Gram-positive, coagulase negative, non-hemolytic coccus that is a common cause of uncomplicated urinary ...
Leprosy is also referred to as Hansen disease. It is a chronic granulomatous infection generally caused by and
Malignant otitis externa, although it is not a malignancy, it behaves and spreads like one, hence the name.
Peritonsillar abscess, also known as quinsy, is the localized collection of pus in peritonsillar space between the tonsillar capsule and superior c ...
Kernicterus, or bilirubin encephalopathy, is bilirubin-induced neurological damage, which is most commonly seen in infants. It occurs when the ...
Ulnar nerve palsy can result in loss of sensory and motor function. This can occur after injury to any portion of the ulnar nerve. The ul ...
Albendazole is an FDA approved medication for the treatment of a variety of parasitic worm infections. Albendazole is an antihelminthic medication ...
Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection has become a health problem worldwide. Advances in treatment have made this disease not only manageabl ...
Immunoglobulins, aka antibodies, are glycoprotein molecules produced by plasma cells in response to a variety of antigenic stimuli involved in dive ...
Scott E Kincaid PharmD Assistant Adjunct Professor Director University of Kentucky Healthcare Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist (BCPS) Lexington KY
Mark V Pellegrini PharmD, DC Private Practice Charlotte NC
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required