Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the PANRE® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to The National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the PANRE® Exam.
About the Question Bank
We have 14,424 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,518 PubMed indexed review articles related to the PANRE® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Physician Assistant subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test PANRE® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Practice PANCE® exam question, PANRE® practice exam questions, PANRE® prep questions, and physician assistant exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the PANRE® Examination. 3,474 authors and 44 editors have contributed to the development of the PANRE® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
PANRE® Exam Overview
How many hours is the PANRE® Exam?
The PANRE® Exam is 4 hours.
How many questions is the PANRE® Exam?
The PANRE® Exam is 240 questions.
What topics are covered on the PANRE® Exam?
Topics include: Cardiology - 13%, Pulmonary - 10%, GI and Nutrition - 11%, Musculoskeletal - 8%, EENT - 8%, Reproductive - 7%, Neurology - 7%, Endocrinology - 6%, Infectious Disease - 6%, Psychiatry/Behavioral Science - 5%, Genitourinary - 5%, Renal - 3%, Dermatology - 6%, and Hematology - 4%
PANRE® Exam MCQs (14,424)
Our question bank for the PANRE® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 622 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2566 questions
- Connective Tissue - 357 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 820 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1653 questions
- Eyes - 534 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2237 questions
- Genetics - 346 questions
- Genitourinary - 785 questions
- Growth and Development - 401 questions
- Gynecologic - 688 questions
- Hematologic - 973 questions
- Infectious - 3305 questions
- Integument - 1452 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 1895 questions
- Nervous - 2699 questions
- Nutrition - 389 questions
- Obstetric - 617 questions
- Oncologic - 1115 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1031 questions
- Pulmonary - 1511 questions
- Renal - 810 questions
- Surgery - 715 questions
- Toxicology - 939 questions
- Trauma - 918 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 229 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 121 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 434 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 77 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1771 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 126 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3416 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 415 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 4688 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 31 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 77 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 46 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 26 questions
- Causes - 7507 questions
- Classification - 1381 questions
- Differential - 6298 questions
- Epidemiology - 453 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 3212 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 4248 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 896 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 50 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2041 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 3078 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 495 questions
- History Physical - 15005 questions
- Legal - 91 questions
- Pathophysiology - 7248 questions
- Patient Education - 791 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 6887 questions
- Toxicology - 664 questions
- Treatment Medical - 6966 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 115 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 60 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 31 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 63 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 926 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 117 questions
- Clinical Education - 168 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1453 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 10 questions
- Drug Information - 1539 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 508 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 118 questions
PANRE® Exam Articles (4,518)
The long head of the biceps (LHB) brachii tendon originates at the supraglenoid tubercle and superior glenoid labrum. Its labral origin is mostly p ...
Nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) is for those who want to quit smoking, as abruptly quitting can cause withdrawals and cravings. Nicotine withdra ...
Pulsus paradoxus refers to an exaggerated fall in a patient’s blood pressure during inspiration by greater than 10 mm Hg. Pulsus paradoxus re ...
Aortoiliac occlusive disease (AIOD) is a variant of peripheral artery disease affecting the infrarenal aorta and iliac arteries. Similar to other a ...
Hemarthrosis is bleeding into a joint cavity. Its presence can be suspected based upon patient history, physical exam, and multiple imaging modalit ...
Aseptic meningitis is a term used to define inflammation of the brain meninges due to various etiologies with negative cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) ba ...
The process of medical death certification is a challenging and daunting task for most healthcare practitioners and physicians who are tasked with ...
Roseola infantum is a common disease of childhood caused by a primary infection with human herpesvirus 6 (HHV-6) and less frequently, by human herp ...
Breast calcifications are extremely common. It is important to be able to differentiate between benign and malignant calcifications because approxi ...
Delivering high-quality care to patients of the Muslim faith requires an understanding of the differences in cultural and spiritual values. Importa ...
There are two general types of renal biopsies: targeted biopsies (TB) and non-targeted biopsies (NTB). Clinicians may perform targeted biopsie ...
With the recent advances in technology, physicians may overlook the importance of the physical examination (PE). PE is of considerable significance ...
Facet joints form from the superior and inferior articular processes of two adjacent vertebrae. They are synovial joints as a fibrous capsule encom ...
H1N1 Swine flu is a subtype of influenza A virus (a communicable viral disease), which causes upper, and potentially, lower respiratory tract infec ...
Desmopressin (1-deamino-8-D-arginine vasopressin) is a synthetic analog of vasopressin aka antidiuretic hormone created in 1977 used in the tr ...
Patrick C Auth PhD, PA-C Clinical Professor Department Chair Drexel University PA-C Philadelphia PA
Jeanie McHugo PhD, PAC Associate Professor University of North Dakota Grand Forks ND
Steven Engelberg PAC, PhD Private Practice Mercy Medical Center PA-C Las Vegas NV
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required