Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Nursing Professional Development Certification Examination. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Nurses Credentialing Center® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Nursing Professional Development Certification Examination.
About the Question Bank
We have 150 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 45 PubMed indexed review articles related to the ANCC® Professional Development Nurse Examination . You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Professional Development Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Nursing Professional Development Certification Examination to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls professional development nurse prep questions, professional development nurse review questions, and professional development nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the ANCC® Professional Development Nurse Examination . 42 authors and 4 editors have contributed to the development of the Nursing Professional Development Certification Examination content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Nursing Professional Development Certification Examination Overview
How many hours is the Nursing Professional Development Certification Examination?
The Nursing Professional Development Certification Examination is 3.5 hours.
How many questions is the Nursing Professional Development Certification Examination?
The Nursing Professional Development Certification Examination is 150 questions.
What topics are covered on the Nursing Professional Development Certification Examination?
Topics include: Education - 29%, Leadership - 14%, Communication - 13%, Ethical/Legal - 20%, Practice and Process Improvement - 9%, Technology - 7%, and Program and Project Management - 7%
Nursing Professional Development Certification Examination MCQs (150)
Our question bank for the Nursing Professional Development Certification Examination covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 3 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 4 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 1 questions
- Infectious - 4 questions
- Integument - 1 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 4 questions
- Nervous - 3 questions
- Oncologic - 2 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 35 questions
- Pulmonary - 4 questions
- Surgery - 5 questions
- Toxicology - 2 questions
- Trauma - 2 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 110 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 13 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 22 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 3 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 7 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 1 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 5 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 20 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 35 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 3 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 40 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 52 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 13 questions
- Causes - 3 questions
- Classification - 7 questions
- Epidemiology - 4 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 2 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 36 questions
- History Physical - 21 questions
- Legal - 41 questions
- Patient Education - 5 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 7 questions
- Toxicology - 2 questions
- Treatment Medical - 16 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 3 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 91 questions
- Clinical Education - 16 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 2 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 4 questions
Nursing Professional Development Certification Examination Articles (45)
Use of medical abbreviations in medicine is not new. Since the development of mainstream medicine nearly 200 years ago, abbreviations have been use ...
Foreign-educated physicians (FEP) are enrolling in nursing programs at an increasing rate. Nurse educators address concerns on how to construct les ...
Multiple examples of past unethical research studies conducted in the past throughout the world have cast a significant historical shadow on resear ...
Collaboration has become an essential competency in the national and global plan for quality improvement. There is a need to transf ...
The clinical work of nurses can result in personal joy and job satisfaction and can also lead to exhaustion and burnout. Resilience has b ...
The critical concept of nursing shared governance is shared decision making between the bedside nurses and nurse leaders, which includes areas such ...
Nurses have a unique role and responsibility in medication administration, in that they are frequently the final person to check to see that the me ...
Informed consent is the process in which a health care provider educates a patient about the risks, benefits, and alternatives of a given procedure ...
Change is inevitable in health care. A significant problem specific to health care is that almost two-thirds of all change projects fail for many r ...
Conflict is the disagreement or difference of opinions between or among individuals that can be potentially harmful to any organization. In th ...
A medical error is a preventable adverse effect of medical care, whether or not it is evident or harmful to the patient.
Outcome and Assessment Information Set (OASIS) was primarily a suggestion of the Center for Health Services Research and Policy at the University o ...
Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) is an agency of the United States Department of Labor, created under the Occupational Safety a ...
Close to 6,800 prescription medications and countless over-the-counter drugs are available in the United States. To further complicate a practition ...
Barbara A Brunt AAS, BA, MA, MN Education Consultant Brunt Consulting Services FABC (Fellow Advisory Board Company) Akron OH
Diana L Swihart PhD, DMin, MSN, APN CS, BSN, ADN, FAAN Chief Exec Officer, Managing Partner The University of New Mexico Nursing Professional Development (NPD) RN-BC, American Academy of Nursing (AAN) FAAN Lakeland FL
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required