Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Occupational Health Nurse Certification Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Board for Occupational Health Nurses, Inc. content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Occupational Health Nurse Certification Exam.
About the Question Bank
We have 155 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 97 PubMed indexed review articles related to the COHN® Examinaiton. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Occupational Health Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Occupational Health Nurse Certification Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls occupational nurse prep questions, occupational nurse review questions, and occupational nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the COHN® Examinaiton. 107 authors and 3 editors have contributed to the development of the Occupational Health Nurse Certification Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Occupational Health Nurse Certification Exam Overview
How many hours is the Occupational Health Nurse Certification Exam?
The Occupational Health Nurse Certification Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Occupational Health Nurse Certification Exam?
The Occupational Health Nurse Certification Exam is 400 questions.
What topics are covered on the Occupational Health Nurse Certification Exam?
Topics include: OHN® Clinical Practice
Occupational Health Nurse Certification Exam MCQs (155)
Our question bank for the Occupational Health Nurse Certification Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 4 questions
- Cardiovascular - 4 questions
- Connective Tissue - 1 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 3 questions
- Eyes - 2 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 3 questions
- Genetics - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 3 questions
- Hematologic - 2 questions
- Infectious - 34 questions
- Integument - 2 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 48 questions
- Nervous - 33 questions
- Oncologic - 6 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 38 questions
- Pulmonary - 24 questions
- Renal - 1 questions
- Surgery - 4 questions
- Toxicology - 11 questions
- Trauma - 21 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 32 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 16 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 41 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 12 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 4 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 10 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 37 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 27 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 69 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 7 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 20 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 19 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 5 questions
- Causes - 29 questions
- Classification - 15 questions
- Differential - 18 questions
- Epidemiology - 10 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 17 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 7 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 3 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 12 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 8 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 46 questions
- History Physical - 100 questions
- Legal - 19 questions
- Pathophysiology - 28 questions
- Patient Education - 24 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 33 questions
- Toxicology - 5 questions
- Treatment Medical - 28 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 52 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 9 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 4 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 14 questions
- Clinical Education - 1 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 1 questions
Occupational Health Nurse Certification Exam Articles (97)
Healthcare professionals work to heal their patients so that they might return to independent functioning. Patient ability levels often vary, and m ...
Alcohol and drug use disorder is a troubling and significant problem for healthcare professionals. Without identification and appropriate treatment ...
Medical threat assessment is a vital component of pre-mission planning. The purpose of threat assessments is to identify all potential me ...
Discharge planning is the process of transitioning a patient from one level of care to the next. Ideally, discharge plans are individualized instru ...
Bagassosis belongs to the group of respiratory conditions classified as interstitial lung diseases or hypersensitivity pneumonitis. It presents sim ...
There is currently no FDA approved indication for glucosamine sulfate, despite its popularity as a supplement in the treatment of osteoarthritis.
The tone of the muscle is defined as a residual tension in a muscle at rest. It is a continuous and passive partial contraction of the muscles whic ...
Historically, firefighting has been a hazardous profession and in response, many departments and national organizations have adopted rehabilit ...
Occupational therapy is a service provided in long-term care (LTC) facilities to promote quality of life through participation in meaningful occupa ...
Falls account for one of the most common and serious issues contributing to a disability, especially among elderly individuals. Tinetti et al. in 1 ...
The major medical indications of marijuana are to relieve symptoms rather than cure disease. Medical marijuana is not approved by the US Food and D ...
Patient care transfer can be defined as moving a patient from one flat surface to another. The most common patient transfers are from a bed to a st ...
Cadmium is a heavy metal that causes direct harm to humans in several forms. It is regularly found with other heavy metals such as zinc, ...
Carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS) is an entrapment neuropathy caused by compression of the median nerve as it travels through the wrist's carpal tunnel. ...
Back pain is one of the most common causes for patients to seek medical care in both primary care and emergency setting. An estimated 200 billion&n ...
Linda Lindsay BSN, ARNP, PhDc Clinical Instructor Un of North Florida Nurse Practitioner Tampa FL
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required