Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam.
About the Question Bank
We have 4,267 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 2,023 PubMed indexed review articles related to the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical LPN and LVN NCLEX® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls coordinated care, pharmacology, infection control, psychosocial integrity, and basic care questions will help you achieve a top score on the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Test. 1,854 authors and 30 editors have contributed to the development of the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam is 5 hours.
How many questions is the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam is 75-130 questions.
What topics are covered on the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam?
Topics include: Coordinated care: 18-24%, Pharmacology: 10-16%, Reduction of risk potential: 9-15%, Safety & Infection Control: 10-16%, Psychosocial Integrity: 9-15%, Basic Care & Comfort: 7-13%, Health Promotion & Maintenance: 6-12%, and Psychological Adaptation: 7-13%
LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam MCQs (4,267)
Our question bank for the LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 157 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1104 questions
- Connective Tissue - 59 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 209 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 637 questions
- Eyes - 99 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 671 questions
- Genetics - 56 questions
- Genitourinary - 237 questions
- Growth and Development - 117 questions
- Gynecologic - 219 questions
- Hematologic - 359 questions
- Infectious - 1007 questions
- Integument - 389 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 389 questions
- Nervous - 889 questions
- Nutrition - 232 questions
- Obstetric - 442 questions
- Oncologic - 206 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 479 questions
- Pulmonary - 589 questions
- Renal - 257 questions
- Surgery - 366 questions
- Toxicology - 252 questions
- Trauma - 374 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 420 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 457 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 1247 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 278 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1822 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 718 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 2458 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 396 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 4169 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 54 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 125 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 287 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 33 questions
- Causes - 2551 questions
- Classification - 310 questions
- Differential - 927 questions
- Epidemiology - 140 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 420 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 910 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 489 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 6 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 319 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 328 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 318 questions
- History Physical - 4916 questions
- Legal - 127 questions
- Pathophysiology - 2721 questions
- Patient Education - 595 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 1878 questions
- Toxicology - 167 questions
- Treatment Medical - 2793 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 57 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 84 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 4 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 24 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 194 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 169 questions
- Clinical Education - 59 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 466 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 79 questions
- Drug Information - 891 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 107 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 36 questions
LPN and LVN NCLEX-PN® Exam Articles (2,023)
A wound is damaged or disruption to the skin and, before treatment, the exact cause, location, and type of wound must be assessed to provide approp ...
Lipids, such as cholesterol or triglycerides, are absorbed from the intestines and are carried throughout the body via lipoproteins for energy, ste ...
Abdominal aortic aneurysm rupture (rAAA) represents a true catastrophic emergency and if not recognized and appropriately treated, carries signific ...
Beta-lactam antibiotics are one of the most commonly prescribed drug classes with numerous clinical indications. Their advent starting from the 30s ...
Uhthoff’s phenomenon (also known as Uhthoff sign or Uhthoff syndrome) is described as temporary, short-lived (less than 24 hours), ...
Poststreptococcal glomerulonephritis (PSGN) is characterized by rapid deterioration of kidney functions due to an inflammatory response (type III h ...
Thrombolytic treatment is also known as fibrinolytic or thrombolysis, to dissolve dangerous intravascular clots to prevent ischemic damage by impro ...
Iron is found in many over-the-counter (OTC) multivitamins. Iron toxicity from intentional or accidental ingestion is a common poisoning. The acute ...
Death is a part of natural life; however, society is notorious for being uncomfortable with death and dying as a topic on the whole. Many caregiver ...
Cardiac enzymes have been in use since the mid 20th century in evaluating patients with suspected acute myocardial infarction (MI). The biomar ...
Currently, there are three types of oral contraceptive pills: combined estrogen-progesterone, progesterone only and the continuous or extended use ...
Pseudoseizure is an older term for events that appear to be epileptic seizures but in fact do not represent the manifestation of abnormal excessive ...
Oral levothyroxine is primarily indicated for the treatment of primary, secondary, and tertiary hypothyroidism.
Didanosine, also is known as ddI, is a purine nucleoside analog reverse transcriptase inhibitor (NRTI) used in combination with antiretroviral regi ...
The Hippocratic Oath instructs physicians and other medical providers to first, “do no harm”. Similarly, the three ethical principles l ...
Marie Amma MSN Nova Southeastern University Anderson SC
Iryna H Filippava MS, BS, BSN NCH North Naples CVRN, ACLS, PALS, TNCC Naples FL
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required