Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Assisted Living Nurse Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Assisted Living Nurses Association® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Assisted Living Nurse Exam.
About the Question Bank
We have 306 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 186 PubMed indexed review articles related to the AALNA® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Assisted Living Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Assisted Living Nurse Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls assisted living nurse prep questions, assisted living nurse review questions, and assisted living nurse test questions will help you achieve a top score on the AALNA® Examination. 227 authors and 10 editors have contributed to the development of the Assisted Living Nurse Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Assisted Living Nurse Exam Overview
How many hours is the Assisted Living Nurse Exam?
The Assisted Living Nurse Exam is N/A hours.
How many questions is the Assisted Living Nurse Exam?
The Assisted Living Nurse Exam is N/A questions.
What topics are covered on the Assisted Living Nurse Exam?
Topics include: The Aging Population - 20%, Review of Systems, Assessment, and Care Planning - 50%, The Organization of Health Care Delivery - 15%, and Professional Practice - 15%
Assisted Living Nurse Exam MCQs (306)
Our question bank for the Assisted Living Nurse Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 4 questions
- Cardiovascular - 49 questions
- Connective Tissue - 4 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 11 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 12 questions
- Eyes - 3 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 30 questions
- Genitourinary - 24 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 17 questions
- Infectious - 40 questions
- Integument - 39 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 71 questions
- Nervous - 123 questions
- Nutrition - 11 questions
- Obstetric - 1 questions
- Oncologic - 9 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 50 questions
- Pulmonary - 35 questions
- Renal - 7 questions
- Surgery - 16 questions
- Toxicology - 3 questions
- Trauma - 21 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 23 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 44 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 56 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 86 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 44 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 31 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 102 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 38 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 130 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 8 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 8 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 19 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 5 questions
- Causes - 85 questions
- Classification - 41 questions
- Differential - 71 questions
- Epidemiology - 14 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 22 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 26 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 9 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 8 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 20 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 35 questions
- History Physical - 266 questions
- Legal - 14 questions
- Pathophysiology - 95 questions
- Patient Education - 44 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 104 questions
- Toxicology - 2 questions
- Treatment Medical - 114 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 53 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 8 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 18 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 14 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 16 questions
- Clinical Education - 1 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 14 questions
- Drug Information - 20 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 3 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 4 questions
Assisted Living Nurse Exam Articles (186)
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a common and treatable disease characterized by progressive airflow limitation and tissue destructi ...
Timolol is a nonselective beta-blocker that available for both topical or systemic administration. Topical timolol is primarily used to reduce intr ...
A stoma is the exteriorization of a loop of bowel from the anterior abdominal wall, done during a surgical procedure. It is done for diversion or d ...
Quality in the traditional sense pertains to examining whether a product or service meets its expected characteristics and satisfies the consumer&m ...
The alcoholic liver disease covers a spectrum of disorders beginning from the fatty liver, progressing at times to alcoholic hepatitis and cul ...
Atrial tachycardia is a form of supraventricular tachycardia (SVT) usually seen in patients with structural heart abnormalities but can be seen in ...
The dressing is considered an essential daily living activity, together with eating, bathing, or toileting; we can find a definition in the Interna ...
Wound pressure injuries have been given various names over the last several years. In the past, they were referred to as pressure ulcers, decubitus ...
Intertrigo is a superficial inflammatory skin condition of the skin's flexural surfaces, prompted or irritated by warm temperatures, friction, mois ...
Gait disturbances are described as any deviations from normal walking or gait. Numerous etiologies cause these disturbances. Due to their different ...
A stroke or cerebrovascular accident (CVA) is an acute compromise of the cerebral perfusion or vasculature. Approximately 85% of strokes are ischem ...
Working in the medical field does not come without its hazards. Unfortunately, even in the pursuit to provide aid to those in need, those same pati ...
Ensuring the security, privacy and protection of patient healthcare data is critical for all healthcare personnel and institutions. In this ag ...
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), motor vehicle collisions (MVC) in 2013 accounted for over 2 million injuries and ...
Bedpan use in today's society is not that different from use in the 18th century. Bedpans are a way of addressing elimination concerns when the tra ...
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required