Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the AGACNP® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to ANCC® Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Board Certification® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the AGACNP® Exam.
About the Question Bank
We have 6,754 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 2,599 PubMed indexed review articles related to the AGACNP® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical AGACNP-BC® subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test AGACNP® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls ANCC AGACNP® practice questions will help you achieve a top score on the AGACNP® Examination. 2,258 authors and 28 editors have contributed to the development of the AGACNP® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
AGACNP® Exam Overview
How many hours is the AGACNP® Exam?
The AGACNP® Exam is 3.5 hours.
How many questions is the AGACNP® Exam?
The AGACNP® Exam is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the AGACNP® Exam?
Topics include: CV, Endocrine, GI, FU, Renal, HEENT, Immunology, Integumentary, Musculoskeletal, Neurological, Psychiatric, Reproductive, and Respiratory
AGACNP® Exam MCQs (6,754)
Our question bank for the AGACNP® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 144 questions
- Cardiovascular - 1790 questions
- Connective Tissue - 95 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 295 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 457 questions
- Eyes - 208 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 988 questions
- Genetics - 22 questions
- Genitourinary - 249 questions
- Growth and Development - 3 questions
- Gynecologic - 68 questions
- Hematologic - 459 questions
- Infectious - 1431 questions
- Integument - 341 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 884 questions
- Nervous - 1515 questions
- Nutrition - 65 questions
- Obstetric - 169 questions
- Oncologic - 154 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 254 questions
- Pulmonary - 1245 questions
- Renal - 392 questions
- Surgery - 566 questions
- Toxicology - 835 questions
- Trauma - 1431 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 99 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 53 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 78 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 17 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 671 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 84 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 1785 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 88 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 2077 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 7 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 42 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 8 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 18 questions
- Causes - 3105 questions
- Classification - 551 questions
- Differential - 2793 questions
- Epidemiology - 132 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 1352 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 1831 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 566 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 17 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 972 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1962 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 84 questions
- History Physical - 6871 questions
- Legal - 62 questions
- Pathophysiology - 3045 questions
- Patient Education - 76 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 3531 questions
- Toxicology - 545 questions
- Treatment Medical - 3458 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 31 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 109 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 4 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 17 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 845 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 65 questions
- Clinical Education - 58 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 517 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 10 questions
- Drug Information - 516 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 218 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 49 questions
AGACNP® Exam Articles (2,599)
The gastrocnemius muscle consists of 2 heads. The medial head originates from the posterior medial femoral condyle while the lateral head arises fr ...
Noroviruses are nonenveloped, positive-sense, single-stranded RNA viruses belonging to the viral family. The virus was first ...
Folate is an essential water-soluble vitamin, naturally present in food, especially in fruits, green leafy vegetables, and liver
Erythromycin is a macrolide antibiotic initially discovered in 1952. It is useful for treating various infections and also has an indication f ...
Decorticate and decerebrate posturing are both considered pathological posturing responses to usually noxious stimuli from an external or internal ...
International normalized ratio (INR) is the preferred test of choice for patients taking vitamin K antagonists (VKA). It can also be used ...
Trochanteric bursitis (TB), also known as greater trochanteric bursitis (GTB) or greater trochanteric pain syndrome (GTPS) is a common disorder and ...
Metacarpal fractures account for 40% of all hand fractures. A Boxer’s fracture is a&nbs ...
Acute otitis media is defined as an infection of the middle ear space. It is a spectrum of diseases that include acute otitis media (AOM), chronic ...
Ventral cord syndrome (VCS), also referred to as anterior cord syndrome or anterior spinal artery syndrome, is caused by any condition that leads t ...
Cosyntropin stimulation test (CST) is a frequently used dynamic test for the evaluation of the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis in patient ...
The alcoholic liver disease covers a spectrum of disorders beginning from the fatty liver, progressing at times to alcoholic hepatitis and cul ...
Sildenafil was the first phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE5) inhibitor approved for use, receiving US Food and Drug Administration approval for use in erect ...
The need for drainage of an olecranon bursa is precipitated by some form of olecranon bursitis. T ...
Terrorism is the intentional use of indiscriminate violence to create fear and terror as a means to achieve an ideological, financial, religious, o ...
Lindsay M Iverson DNP Assistant Professor Creighton University APRN, ACNP-BC Bennington NE
Heather R Templin DNP Private Practice Surgical Critical Care NP University Hospital, UW Health ACNP-BC Madison WI
Rhonda S Coffman DNP Assistant Professor Creighton University ACNP-BC, FNP-C Ankeny IA
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required