Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to COMLEX® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam.
About the Question Bank
We have 20,536 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 5,989 PubMed indexed review articles related to the COMLEX® Level 2-CE Student. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical COMLEX® Level 2-CE Student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls COMLEX® level 2 practice questions, COMLEX® level 2 practice exam questions, COMLEX® level 2 Qbank questions, COMLEX® level 2 RX Qbank, and COMLEX® level 2 questions will help you achieve a top score on the COMLEX® Level 2-CE Student. 4,354 authors and 47 editors have contributed to the development of the COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam Overview
How many hours is the COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam?
The COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam is 8 hours.
How many questions is the COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam?
The COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam is 352 questions.
What topics are covered on the COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam?
Topics include: Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Osteopathic Principles, and Practice, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Surgery
COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam MCQs (20,536)
Our question bank for the COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 880 questions
- Cardiovascular - 3575 questions
- Connective Tissue - 456 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1175 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 2318 questions
- Eyes - 938 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 3110 questions
- Genetics - 795 questions
- Genitourinary - 1065 questions
- Growth and Development - 718 questions
- Gynecologic - 987 questions
- Hematologic - 1355 questions
- Infectious - 4269 questions
- Integument - 1871 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 2638 questions
- Nervous - 4356 questions
- Nutrition - 478 questions
- Obstetric - 1128 questions
- Oncologic - 1823 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1293 questions
- Pulmonary - 2288 questions
- Renal - 1092 questions
- Surgery - 1286 questions
- Toxicology - 1094 questions
- Trauma - 1607 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 274 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 181 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 608 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 103 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 2014 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 268 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 5232 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 556 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 6692 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 42 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 82 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 68 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 32 questions
- Causes - 11531 questions
- Classification - 1982 questions
- Differential - 9131 questions
- Epidemiology - 584 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 4571 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 5604 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 1149 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 63 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2923 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 4405 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 507 questions
- History Physical - 21577 questions
- Legal - 113 questions
- Pathophysiology - 11413 questions
- Patient Education - 861 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 9298 questions
- Toxicology - 717 questions
- Treatment Medical - 8140 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 124 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 150 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 55 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 117 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1601 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 164 questions
- Clinical Education - 240 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1729 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 12 questions
- Drug Information - 1854 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 452 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 140 questions
COMLEX® Level 2-CE exam Articles (5,989)
Crystalloid fluids are a subset of intravenous solutions that are frequently used in the clinical setting. Crystalloid fluids are the fir ...
A broad category of congenital vascular anomalies from the aortic arch is referred to as a "vascular ring."
The skin is the largest and primary protective organ in the body, covering its entire external surface and serving as a first-order physi ...
Diclofenac is an FDA approved drug used in the treatment and management of acute and chronic pain associated with inflammatory conditions, especial ...
Each year there are close to 2.5 million new HIV cases worldwide. To date, there is no cure for HIV. While research on a vaccine has been going on ...
Cradle cap, or pityriasis capitis, is a subset of infantile seborrheic dermatitis (ISD). It is a very common, mostly self-limiting, chronic no ...
Isolated systolic hypertension is the predominant form of hypertension in the elderly population. ...
Tyrosine kinases (TK) are proteins exclusively found in cells of multicellular animals. They play a key role as mediators in the signal transductio ...
Acute on chronic liver failure (ACLF) is a clinical syndrome of sudden hepatic decompensation observed in patients with pre-existing chronic liver ...
A pericardial cyst is typically considered a congenital anomaly, with most patients diagnosed via incidental findings on routine chest imaging. Rar ...
The Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) is one of the four major ligaments of the knee joint that functions to stabilize the tibia on the femur. It o ...
Heart sounds are created from blood flowing through the heart chambers as the cardiac valves open and close during the cardiac cycle. Vibrations of ...
Autoimmune polyglandular syndrome type 1 (APS-1) is also known as autoimmune polyendocrinopathy-candidiasis-ectodermal dystrophy (APECED). It ...
Renal trauma can result in injury to the parenchyma or the renal vasculature which can cause bleeding or injury to the collecting system with possi ...
Reversible cerebral vasoconstriction syndrome (RCVS) is a medical condition in which there is multifocal arterial constriction and dilation in the ...
Robert V McJennett DO Private Practice Des Moines University ACOEP St Petersburg FL
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required