Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Simulation in Healthcare Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Society for Simulation in Healthcare® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Simulation in Healthcare Exam.
About the Question Bank
We have 377 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 79 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Simulation Operations Specialist® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Healthcare Simulation Operations Specialist® subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Simulation in Healthcare Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls simulation in healthcare prep questions, simulation in healthcare review questions, and simulation in healthcare test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Simulation Operations Specialist® Examination. 78 authors and 1 editors have contributed to the development of the Simulation in Healthcare Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Simulation in Healthcare Exam Overview
How many hours is the Simulation in Healthcare Exam?
The Simulation in Healthcare Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Simulation in Healthcare Exam?
The Simulation in Healthcare Exam is 100 questions.
What topics are covered on the Simulation in Healthcare Exam?
Topics include: Concepts in Healthcare as Applied to Simulation - 14%, Simulation Technology Operations - 33%, Healthcare Simulation Practices/Principles/Procedures - 27%, Professional Role: Behavior and Capabilities - 11%, and Concepts in Instructional Design as Applied to Simulation - 15%
Simulation in Healthcare Exam MCQs (377)
Our question bank for the Simulation in Healthcare Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1 questions
- Cardiovascular - 23 questions
- Connective Tissue - 1 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 5 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1 questions
- Genitourinary - 1 questions
- Gynecologic - 3 questions
- Infectious - 3 questions
- Integument - 1 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 6 questions
- Nervous - 8 questions
- Obstetric - 4 questions
- Oncologic - 1 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 116 questions
- Pulmonary - 13 questions
- Surgery - 17 questions
- Toxicology - 2 questions
- Trauma - 24 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 34 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 8 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 146 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 8 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 5 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 1 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 38 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 2 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 33 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 172 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 3 questions
- Causes - 3 questions
- Classification - 11 questions
- Differential - 1 questions
- Epidemiology - 7 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 1 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 4 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 9 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 5 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 376 questions
- History Physical - 10 questions
- Legal - 8 questions
- Patient Education - 3 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 8 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 9 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 4 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 7 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 29 questions
- Clinical Education - 431 questions
Simulation in Healthcare Exam Articles (79)
Healthcare systems must continuously evolve, often allocating significant resources to create new clinical spaces that support changes in healthcar ...
There are numerous types of services that can be provided by a simulation center; however, the use of standardized patients (SP) is one of the most ...
Otolaryngology is a highly technical specialty, with otolaryngologists required to rapidly develop to a high standard, and main ...
Simulation has been used by humans to assist with teaching and learning since the beginning of time. People learn from past experiences a ...
Behavior risk factor surveillance system or BRFSS is a United States national self-report telephone survey that provides prevalence data concerning ...
Simulation has emerged as an important modality for medical education and training. In recent years, it has become more commonplace throughout the ...
Over the past two decades, simulation has moved into the forefront of medical education. Top healthcare systems and schools are seeking simulation ...
You have likely heard the phrase . Iterative phrases, such as , and
Healthcare system improvement depends on the ability of a system as a whole to accurately identify critical information on which to create policies ...
Accreditation of simulation programs is a relatively new concept. Since 2010, the Society of Simulation in Healthcare (SSH) has been accrediting pr ...
Healthcare education is more complex now than ever before. Evolving practice patterns, learner time constraints, and the constant influx of new med ...
SWOT Analysis (short for strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats) is a business strategy tool to assess how an organization compares to its c ...
Effective interprofessional teamwork and communication are integral to patient safety. The Institute of Medicine highlighted the effect of poor com ...
Simulation has become a mainstay in the education of not only healthcare professionals but many different professions the world over. As our global ...
Risk management in healthcare is a complex set of clinical and administrative systems, processes, procedures, and reporting structures designed to ...
Mena Khan MD Instructor Assistant Director of Medical Simulation Central Michigan University Saginaw MI
Robert Anthony Sasso MD Professor Director Central MIchigan University Saginaw MI
Rami A Ahmed DO, MHPE Professor Fellowship Director Indiana University School of Medicine FACEP Zionsville IN
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required