Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Registered Dietitian Certification . StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Registered Dietician (RD®) or Registered Nutritionist (RDN®) Certification content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Registered Dietitian Certification .
About the Question Bank
We have 513 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 272 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Registered Dietician Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Registered Dietitian subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Registered Dietitian Certification to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Registered Dietician questions will help you achieve a top score on the Registered Dietician Test. 325 authors and 12 editors have contributed to the development of the Registered Dietitian Certification content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Registered Dietitian Certification Overview
How many hours is the Registered Dietitian Certification ?
The Registered Dietitian Certification is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Registered Dietitian Certification ?
The Registered Dietitian Certification is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Registered Dietitian Certification ?
Topics include: Nutrition care for individuals and groups - 40%, Principles of dietetics - 25%, Management of food and nutrition programs and services - 21%, and Foodservice systems - 14%
Registered Dietitian Certification MCQs (513)
Our question bank for the Registered Dietitian Certification covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 7 questions
- Cardiovascular - 27 questions
- Connective Tissue - 8 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 9 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 170 questions
- Eyes - 10 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 148 questions
- Genetics - 7 questions
- Genitourinary - 4 questions
- Growth and Development - 25 questions
- Gynecologic - 6 questions
- Hematologic - 57 questions
- Infectious - 9 questions
- Integument - 31 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 40 questions
- Nervous - 41 questions
- Nutrition - 407 questions
- Obstetric - 19 questions
- Oncologic - 11 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 15 questions
- Pulmonary - 4 questions
- Renal - 10 questions
- Surgery - 33 questions
- Toxicology - 27 questions
- Trauma - 5 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 7 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 71 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 42 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 63 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 9 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 176 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 6 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 192 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 4 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 7 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 10 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 2 questions
- Causes - 225 questions
- Classification - 66 questions
- Differential - 141 questions
- Epidemiology - 19 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 39 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 121 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 15 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 21 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 19 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 28 questions
- History Physical - 466 questions
- Legal - 2 questions
- Pathophysiology - 299 questions
- Patient Education - 109 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 230 questions
- Toxicology - 20 questions
- Treatment Medical - 203 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 4 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 2 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 28 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 4 questions
- Clinical Education - 2 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 40 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 4 questions
- Drug Information - 45 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 20 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 7 questions
Registered Dietitian Certification Articles (272)
Thiamine was the first vitamin identified (vitamin B1) many years ago. It functions as a catalyst in the generation of energy through decarboxylati ...
Renal osteodystrophy is a broad term that incorporates all the biochemical abnormalities and skeletal manifestations in patients suffering from chr ...
Obesity affects at least one-third of adults and 17% of youth in the United States and confers an increased risk of related comorbidities such as h ...
Glucocorticoids are steroid hormones produced from the cortex of adrenal glands (gluco-corti-coids: glucose-cortex-steroids). Glucocorticoids ...
Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) is a water-soluble vitamin that is derived from animal products such as red meat, dairy, and eggs. Intrinsic factor is a gl ...
Patients explain a sensation of motion when no motion is taking place or an altered sensation with normal motion to define vertigo. In a vestibular ...
Iron is a vital element for several metabolic pathways and physiological processes. The maintenan ...
Chronic alcohol consumption can have deleterious effects on the central and peripheral nervous systems. One of the most common adverse effects seen ...
Ketoacidosis is a metabolic state associated with pathologically high serum and urine concentrations of ketone bodies, namely acetone, acetoac ...
Vitamins play a vital role in many biochemical functions in the human body and are essential components for maintaining optimal health. There are t ...
Oxidative phosphorylation is a cellular process that harnesses the reduction of oxygen to generate high-energy phosphate bonds in the form of adeno ...
Lactose intolerance is a clinical syndrome that manifests with characteristic signs and symptoms upon the consumption of food substances containing ...
Spina Bifida is a congenital anomaly that arises from incomplete development of the neural tube. It is commonly used as a nonspecific term referrin ...
The gastrocolic reflex is a physiological reflex that controls the motility of the lower gastrointestinal tract following a meal. As a result of th ...
Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that plays an important role in calcium homeostasis and bone metabolism. Vitamin D deficiency can lead to osteom ...
Theresa Moutafis RD, LDN, CDE, IBCLC Salem MA
Taranjeet Singh MS, RDN Registered Dietitian Campbell University School of OM Hope Mills NC
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required