Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Orthopedic Physician Assistant CAQ Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to The National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) CAQ® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Orthopedic Physician Assistant CAQ Exam.
About the Question Bank
We have 3,321 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 1,088 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Orthopedic PA Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Orthopedic Physician Assistant subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Orthopedic Physician Assistant CAQ Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Orthopedic NCCPA® practice exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Orthopedic PA Examination. 959 authors and 25 editors have contributed to the development of the Orthopedic Physician Assistant CAQ Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Orthopedic Physician Assistant CAQ Exam Overview
How many hours is the Orthopedic Physician Assistant CAQ Exam?
The Orthopedic Physician Assistant CAQ Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Orthopedic Physician Assistant CAQ Exam?
The Orthopedic Physician Assistant CAQ Exam is 120 questions.
What topics are covered on the Orthopedic Physician Assistant CAQ Exam?
Topics include: Advanced level knowledge in Orthopedic Surgery
Orthopedic Physician Assistant CAQ Exam MCQs (3,321)
Our question bank for the Orthopedic Physician Assistant CAQ Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 26 questions
- Cardiovascular - 109 questions
- Connective Tissue - 263 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 13 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 78 questions
- Eyes - 5 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 16 questions
- Genetics - 30 questions
- Genitourinary - 14 questions
- Growth and Development - 61 questions
- Gynecologic - 6 questions
- Hematologic - 39 questions
- Infectious - 181 questions
- Integument - 70 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 3346 questions
- Nervous - 810 questions
- Nutrition - 9 questions
- Obstetric - 17 questions
- Oncologic - 122 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 15 questions
- Pulmonary - 31 questions
- Renal - 17 questions
- Surgery - 579 questions
- Toxicology - 36 questions
- Trauma - 1279 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 17 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 9 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 32 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 29 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 101 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 50 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 1043 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 9 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 1097 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 3 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 5 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 5 questions
- Causes - 1415 questions
- Classification - 357 questions
- Differential - 1281 questions
- Epidemiology - 96 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 467 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 248 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 62 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 11 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 282 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1390 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 20 questions
- History Physical - 3358 questions
- Legal - 8 questions
- Pathophysiology - 1473 questions
- Patient Education - 104 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 1520 questions
- Toxicology - 23 questions
- Treatment Medical - 759 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 174 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 15 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 6 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 62 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 804 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 10 questions
- Clinical Education - 14 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 64 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 54 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 32 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 3 questions
Orthopedic Physician Assistant CAQ Exam Articles (1,088)
The arm is the region of the upper extremity extending between the shoulder and elbow joints. The nerves found within the arm are termin ...
Ganglion cysts are synovial cysts that are filled with gelatinous mucoid material and commonly encountered in orthopedic clinical practice. Althoug ...
The wrist is one of the most complex joints in the human body, allowing for stability during movement in all three cardinal planes of the human bod ...
Digital nerve block is a simple procedure that can be performed to provide immediate anesthesia for a multitude of injuries and procedures, such as ...
The lumbar spine in the sagittal plane should maintain an alignment in which each vertebral body is aligned with the vertebral body above and below ...
Nosocomial pneumonia or hospital-acquired pneumonia (HAP) is defined as pneumonia that occurs 48 hours or more after hospital admiss ...
Legg-Calve-Perthes disease (LCPD) is idiopathic osteonecrosis or idiopathic avascular necrosis of the capital femoral epiphysis of the fe ...
The brachial plexus is the network of innervation to the upper limb. It originates in the neck and passes between the anterior and middle scalene m ...
Chronic neck pain is a considerable public health burden that accounts for one of the top five chronic pain conditions.
Genu valgum or "knocked knees" are part of the coronal plane deformities of the lower extremity. The majority of patients are asymptomatic and ...
The systemic circulation in the human body divides into the arterial blood supply and the venous drainage. These two circulations are linked togeth ...
Budesonide is a potent anti-inflammatory agent with a broad spectrum of clinically significant activity, and its FDA-approved indications are ...
Meniscectomy is a common orthopedic procedure done to alleviate knee pain in the older population with meniscal pathology. It is typically per ...
Linezolid is a synthetic oxazolidinone antimicrobial drug. It is indicated for gram-positive infections and approved for the treatment of bacterial ...
A patellar tendon rupture involves a complete tear of the tendon that runs from the patella's inferior pole to the tibial tubercle. It is ...
Jeff Thompson PA Private Practice St Anthony St Petersburg FL
Lawrence Collins MPAS Assistant Professor USF Health, Morsani College of Medicine DFAAPA Tampa FL
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required