Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Nephrology Physician Assistant CAQ Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to The National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) CAQ® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Nephrology Physician Assistant CAQ Exam.
About the Question Bank
We have 716 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 329 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Nephrology PA Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Nephrology Physician Assistant subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Nephrology Physician Assistant CAQ Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Nephrology NCCPA® practice exam questions will help you achieve a top score on the Nephrology PA Examination. 359 authors and 13 editors have contributed to the development of the Nephrology Physician Assistant CAQ Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Nephrology Physician Assistant CAQ Exam Overview
How many hours is the Nephrology Physician Assistant CAQ Exam?
The Nephrology Physician Assistant CAQ Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Nephrology Physician Assistant CAQ Exam?
The Nephrology Physician Assistant CAQ Exam is 120 questions.
What topics are covered on the Nephrology Physician Assistant CAQ Exam?
Topics include: Advanced level knowledge in Nephrology
Nephrology Physician Assistant CAQ Exam MCQs (716)
Our question bank for the Nephrology Physician Assistant CAQ Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 47 questions
- Cardiovascular - 150 questions
- Connective Tissue - 36 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 11 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 122 questions
- Eyes - 7 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 39 questions
- Genetics - 26 questions
- Genitourinary - 147 questions
- Growth and Development - 6 questions
- Gynecologic - 2 questions
- Hematologic - 59 questions
- Infectious - 102 questions
- Integument - 22 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 32 questions
- Nervous - 42 questions
- Nutrition - 6 questions
- Obstetric - 8 questions
- Oncologic - 56 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 2 questions
- Pulmonary - 41 questions
- Renal - 725 questions
- Surgery - 61 questions
- Toxicology - 46 questions
- Trauma - 11 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 5 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 1 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 1 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 1 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 92 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 12 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 178 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 2 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 237 questions
- Causes - 343 questions
- Classification - 78 questions
- Differential - 383 questions
- Epidemiology - 23 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 232 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 475 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 53 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 130 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 202 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 2 questions
- History Physical - 754 questions
- Legal - 1 questions
- Pathophysiology - 427 questions
- Patient Education - 14 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 482 questions
- Toxicology - 42 questions
- Treatment Medical - 384 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 70 questions
- Clinical Education - 9 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 83 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 5 questions
- Drug Information - 90 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 39 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 14 questions
Nephrology Physician Assistant CAQ Exam Articles (329)
Vasopressors and inotropes are medications used to create vasoconstriction or increase cardiac contractility, respectively, in patients with shock. ...
Sinus tachycardia is a regular cardiac rhythm in which the heart beats faster than normal and results in an increase in cardiac output. While ...
The parathyroid is comprised of 4 small glands embedded in the posterior aspect of the thyroid gland. Its main function is the production and secre ...
Page kidney or Page phenomenon results from external compression of the kidney and is a rare, treatable cause of secondary hypertension that i ...
Angiotensin is a peptide endocrine hormone and an important part of the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system, an inter-related endocrine system imp ...
Prazosin is FDA approved for the treatment of hypertension alone or in combination with other an ...
Gitelman syndrome (GS) is an autosomal recessive, salt-losing tubulopathy characterized by renal potassium wasting, hypokalemia, metabolic alkalosi ...
Nail-patella syndrome (NPS), also known as Fong disease or hereditary onycho-osteodysplasia, is a rare multisystemic disease with a classic clinica ...
Superior vena cava (SVC) syndrome is a collection of clinical signs and symptoms resulting from either partial or complete obstruction of blood flo ...
Itraconazole can treat many different fungal infections. Many of these fungal infections are rare; however, they can be detrimental to the immunoco ...
The structural and functional unit of the kidney, the 'nephron' consists of a renal corpuscle (glomerulus surrounded by a Bowma ...
Hydroxymethylglutaryl-CoA (HMG-CoA) reductase inhibitors, or statins, lower total cholesterol, low-density lipoprotein (LDL), and triglyceride conc ...
Hypertension affects about 30% of adults in the United States. Most cases are due to essenti ...
Tolterodine is a tertiary amine and serves as an antimuscarinic medication indicated in patients with an overactive bladder (OAB), including increa ...
Calciphylaxis is a rare but devastating disorder most commonly observed in patients with end-stage renal disease, although it does occasi ...
Jeff Thompson PA Private Practice St Anthony St Petersburg FL
Vijay Lapsia MBBS, MD Assistant Professor Medical Director Icahn School of Medicine American Board of Internal Medicine, Nephrology New York NY
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required