Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Physiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NCLEX-RN/PN® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Physiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam.
About the Question Bank
We have 331 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 247 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Physiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Physiology NCLEX-RN/PN® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Physiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls physiology questions will help you achieve a top score on the Physiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Test. 291 authors and 11 editors have contributed to the development of the Physiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Physiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the Physiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
The Physiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam is hours.
How many questions is the Physiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
The Physiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam is questions.
What topics are covered on the Physiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
Physiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam MCQs (331)
Our question bank for the Physiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 15 questions
- Cardiovascular - 78 questions
- Connective Tissue - 2 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 8 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 130 questions
- Eyes - 6 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 39 questions
- Genetics - 4 questions
- Genitourinary - 2 questions
- Growth and Development - 7 questions
- Gynecologic - 19 questions
- Hematologic - 37 questions
- Infectious - 9 questions
- Integument - 21 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 31 questions
- Nervous - 57 questions
- Nutrition - 27 questions
- Obstetric - 21 questions
- Oncologic - 3 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 3 questions
- Pulmonary - 64 questions
- Renal - 27 questions
- Surgery - 15 questions
- Toxicology - 5 questions
- Trauma - 15 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 2 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 18 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 4 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 13 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 4 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 179 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 194 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 7 questions
- Causes - 166 questions
- Classification - 30 questions
- Differential - 35 questions
- Epidemiology - 2 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 12 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 53 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 13 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 25 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 19 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 1 questions
- History Physical - 301 questions
- Pathophysiology - 312 questions
- Patient Education - 14 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 37 questions
- Toxicology - 2 questions
- Treatment Medical - 24 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 7 questions
- Clinical Education - 21 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 2 questions
- Drug Information - 3 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 2 questions
Physiology NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam Articles (247)
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin, antioxidant, and essential co-factor for collagen biosynthesis, carnitine and catecholamine metabolism, and d ...
Histamine is one of the earliest identified mediators of allergy. Researchers identified its role in the modulation of allergic reactions as early ...
Smooth muscle is found throughout the body where it serves a variety of functions. It is in the stomach and intestines where it helps with dig ...
The small intestine is a 6- to 7-meter-long tubular organ, beginning at the pylorus of the stomach and ending at the ileocecal valve. From more pro ...
The body’s immune system is crucial in preventing invasion and harm from a variety of microbiological organisms such as bacteria, viruses, fu ...
Pulmonary circulation is the system of transportation that shunts de-oxygenated blood from the heart to the lungs to be re-saturated with oxygen be ...
The intrinsic factor (IF) is a glycoprotein produced by the parietal cells (oxyntic cells) located at the gastric body and fundus. Intrinsic f ...
The epithelium is characterized by sheets of cells forming the body’s protective outer layer of skin as well as the lining of the gastrointes ...
The definition of first-degree atrioventricular (AV) block is a PR interval of greater than 0.20 seconds on electrocardiography (ECG) without disru ...
The onset of and successful progression through puberty carries significant implications for an adolescent’s development with puberty radical ...
The cell is the fundamental organizational unit of life. All living things are composed of cells, which then further subdivide based on the presenc ...
Sweat glands are appendages of the integument. There are eccrine and apocrine sweat glands. They differ in embryology, distribution, and ...
Vitamin K is a fat-soluble vitamin that affects coagulation pathways within the body. Vitamin K is found in foods and can be a dietary supplement. ...
The transformation of a single cell into a complex multicellular organism is an intricate, fascinating process, entailing a series of rapid cell di ...
Cholecalciferol, also known as vitamin D3, is a secosteroid produced by the skin and can also present in certain foods such as dairy products, eggs ...
Chaddie Doerr BSN, MS, CRNA Clinical Instructor University of Louisville Louisville KY
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required