Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NCLEX-PN® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam.
About the Question Bank
We have 457 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 210 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Mental Health NCLEX-PN® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls mental health questions will help you achieve a top score on the Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Test. 213 authors and 3 editors have contributed to the development of the Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam is hours.
How many questions is the Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam is questions.
What topics are covered on the Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam?
Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam MCQs (457)
Our question bank for the Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 5 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 5 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 8 questions
- Genetics - 2 questions
- Genitourinary - 3 questions
- Growth and Development - 13 questions
- Gynecologic - 4 questions
- Hematologic - 3 questions
- Infectious - 4 questions
- Integument - 5 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 7 questions
- Nervous - 90 questions
- Nutrition - 5 questions
- Obstetric - 21 questions
- Oncologic - 4 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 562 questions
- Pulmonary - 4 questions
- Surgery - 2 questions
- Toxicology - 37 questions
- Trauma - 11 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 24 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 29 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 67 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 17 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 99 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 41 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 67 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 470 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 319 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 23 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 35 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 37 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 10 questions
- Causes - 132 questions
- Classification - 59 questions
- Differential - 119 questions
- Epidemiology - 32 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 11 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 8 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 22 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 4 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 8 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 34 questions
- History Physical - 443 questions
- Legal - 22 questions
- Pathophysiology - 110 questions
- Patient Education - 45 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 149 questions
- Toxicology - 26 questions
- Treatment Medical - 204 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 24 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 18 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 2 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 47 questions
- Clinical Education - 6 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 31 questions
- Drug Information - 38 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 8 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Mental Health NCLEX-PN® Exam Articles (210)
The activities of daily living (ADLs) is a term used to collectively describe fundamental skills that are required to independently care for onesel ...
Child development is a complex process that begins in the womb and continues until adulthood. It is influenced by biology and the environment, and ...
Outcome and Assessment Information Set (OASIS) was primarily a suggestion of the Center for Health Services Research and Policy at the University o ...
Sexual abuse of children is the involvement of children or adolescents in sexual activities that he or she does not fully understand and can includ ...
Cyclothymia is a primary mood disorder that is, by definition, characterized by episodes that do not meet the criteria for hypomania or major depre ...
Derived from the Greek 'schizo' (splitting) and 'phren' (mind) with the term first coined by Eugen Bleuler in 1908, schizophrenia is ...
Valproic acid is a branched, and short-chain fatty acid is a derivative of naturally occurring valeric acid. Valproic acid's primary use is as an a ...
Clonazepam is a long-acting and high potency benzodiazepine. It behaves both as a GABA-A receptor agonist and also as a serotonin agonist. Clo ...
In a patient under intravenous sedation or general anesthesia, electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) uses an electric current to create a generalized cer ...
Body dysmorphic disorder, or BDD, formally known as dysmorphophobia, is a psychiatric condition defined in the DSM 5 as a preoccupation with a perc ...
Amphetamine abuse is widespread and associated with significant impact on cardiovascular and neurological systems in overdose. In many parts of the ...
Childbirth is a difficult and exhausting process. A female goes through a lot of hormonal, physical, emotional, and psychological changes throughou ...
Donepezil hydrochloride is an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor most commonly used for the treatment of Alzheimer disease.
Management skills in the healthcare setting are composed of sets of competencies essential for healthcare professionals who effectively and efficie ...
Barbara A Simmons ASN, MSN Walden University Riverdale GA
Zina R Clark RN, BSN, MS, MSN, LNH, CDP VAMC Memphis, TN Memphis TN
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required