Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Fundamentals NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NCLEX-RN/PN® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Fundamentals NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam.
About the Question Bank
We have 434 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 257 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Fundamentals NCLEX-RN/PN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Fundamentals NCLEX-RN/PN® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Fundamentals NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls nursing fundamentals questions will help you achieve a top score on the Fundamentals NCLEX-RN/PN® Test. 303 authors and 12 editors have contributed to the development of the Fundamentals NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Fundamentals NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the Fundamentals NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
The Fundamentals NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam is hours.
How many questions is the Fundamentals NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
The Fundamentals NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam is questions.
What topics are covered on the Fundamentals NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
Fundamentals NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam MCQs (434)
Our question bank for the Fundamentals NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 8 questions
- Cardiovascular - 88 questions
- Connective Tissue - 11 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 17 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 23 questions
- Eyes - 1 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 83 questions
- Genitourinary - 24 questions
- Growth and Development - 5 questions
- Gynecologic - 10 questions
- Hematologic - 23 questions
- Infectious - 87 questions
- Integument - 44 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 86 questions
- Nervous - 81 questions
- Nutrition - 13 questions
- Obstetric - 6 questions
- Oncologic - 19 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 62 questions
- Pulmonary - 63 questions
- Renal - 14 questions
- Surgery - 65 questions
- Toxicology - 8 questions
- Trauma - 45 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 148 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 168 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 180 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 131 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 132 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 151 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 227 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 70 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 460 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 22 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 66 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 56 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 13 questions
- Causes - 113 questions
- Classification - 37 questions
- Differential - 24 questions
- Epidemiology - 7 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 11 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 26 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 56 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 22 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 9 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 105 questions
- History Physical - 411 questions
- Legal - 50 questions
- Pathophysiology - 95 questions
- Patient Education - 82 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 96 questions
- Toxicology - 5 questions
- Treatment Medical - 244 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 28 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 6 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 13 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 25 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 96 questions
- Clinical Education - 22 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 7 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 35 questions
- Drug Information - 16 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 15 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 3 questions
Fundamentals NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam Articles (257)
Obesity is the excessive or abnormal accumulation of fat or adipose tissue in the body that impairs health via its association to the risk of devel ...
Discharge planning is the process of transitioning a patient from one level of care to the next. Ideally, discharge plans are individualized instru ...
Fever of unknown origin (FUO) was first described by Dr. Petersdorf and Dr. Beesom in 1961. ...
Grief is a natural and universal response to the loss of a loved one. The grief experience is not a state but a process. Most individuals reco ...
Grief and loss is something that all people will experience in their lifetime. The loss may be actual or perceived and is the absence of something ...
Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD) is a diagnostic endoscopic procedure that includes visualization of the oropharynx, esophagus, stomach, and proxim ...
High or elevated blood pressure continues to be a classic worldwide problem and a major global health burden. Hypertension (HTN) or Prehypertension ...
Normal saline is a cornerstone of intravenous solutions commonly used in the clinical setting. It is a crystalloid fluid administered via an intrav ...
Health care workers have serious concerns about exposures to bodily fluids. Accidental exposures to bodily fluids present a wide variety of issues ...
() is a form of kidney disease in which there is a gradual loss of kidney fun ...
Epinephrine is one of the most commonly used agents in a variety of settings as it functions as medication and hormone. It is currently FDA-approve ...
A concussion is a “traumatically induced transient disturbance of brain function.”&nb ...
Interprofessional rounds in the intensive care unit (ICU) setting allow for scheduled discussions among various healthcare providers to review and ...
Cognition is the mental action or process of acquiring knowledge and understanding through thought, experience, and the senses. It encompasses vari ...
Gwendolyn Gaston DNPc, MSN, RN Dean of Nursing Dallas Nursing Institute Richardson TX
Jennifer M Thayer MS, ARNP, PNP-BC Instructor University of South Florida Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Lutz FL
Wendy J Unison-Pace PhD, RN, BCETS Professor BCETS Courtland VA
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required