Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Child Health NCLEX-PN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NCLEX-PN® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Child Health NCLEX-PN® Exam.
About the Question Bank
We have 784 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 545 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Child Health NCLEX-PN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Child Health NCLEX-PN® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Child Health NCLEX-PN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Child health questions will help you achieve a top score on the Child Health NCLEX-PN® Test. 586 authors and 14 editors have contributed to the development of the Child Health NCLEX-PN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Child Health NCLEX-PN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the Child Health NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The Child Health NCLEX-PN® Exam is hours.
How many questions is the Child Health NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The Child Health NCLEX-PN® Exam is questions.
What topics are covered on the Child Health NCLEX-PN® Exam?
Child Health NCLEX-PN® Exam MCQs (784)
Our question bank for the Child Health NCLEX-PN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 56 questions
- Cardiovascular - 78 questions
- Connective Tissue - 6 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 107 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 64 questions
- Eyes - 27 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 119 questions
- Genetics - 42 questions
- Genitourinary - 34 questions
- Growth and Development - 144 questions
- Gynecologic - 27 questions
- Hematologic - 59 questions
- Infectious - 339 questions
- Integument - 100 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 80 questions
- Nervous - 172 questions
- Nutrition - 43 questions
- Obstetric - 18 questions
- Oncologic - 26 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 74 questions
- Pulmonary - 134 questions
- Renal - 27 questions
- Surgery - 26 questions
- Toxicology - 32 questions
- Trauma - 80 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 74 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 121 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 275 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 33 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 146 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 127 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 472 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 75 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 636 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 16 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 21 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 45 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 6 questions
- Causes - 419 questions
- Classification - 95 questions
- Differential - 291 questions
- Epidemiology - 45 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 90 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 134 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 82 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 39 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 56 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 91 questions
- History Physical - 922 questions
- Legal - 33 questions
- Pathophysiology - 388 questions
- Patient Education - 133 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 324 questions
- Toxicology - 16 questions
- Treatment Medical - 360 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 7 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 17 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 1 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 24 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 26 questions
- Clinical Education - 8 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 31 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 10 questions
- Drug Information - 28 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 16 questions
Child Health NCLEX-PN® Exam Articles (545)
Developmental dysplasia of the hip (DDH) occurs due to an abnormal hip development, which presents in infancy or early childhood with a spectr ...
Most burns are small and are treated at home or by local providers as outpatients. This chapter will focus on the initial resuscitation and m ...
The National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute defines asthma as a chronic inflammatory disorder. Many cells including mast cells, eosinophils, macr ...
Sinus arrhythmia is a commonly encountered variation of normal sinus rhythm. Sinus arrhythmia characteristically presents with an irregular rate in ...
Clinicians perform an otoscope exam to assess the condition of the external auditory canal (EAC), tympanic membrane (TM), and the middle ear. ...
Cleft lip deformity is one of the most common congenital malformations. It may be isolated, or it ...
The palatine or faucial tonsils are in the lateral oropharynx. They are found between the palatoglossal arch anteriorly and the palatopha ...
The clinical term "torticollis" comes from two Latin words: tortum collum, which means twisted neck. Usually, torticollis is not a diagnosis but ra ...
Latex comes from a sap found in rubber trees, which is used to make many products we use today.
Clostridium difficile is a gram-positive bacterium that is the cause most implicated in antibiotic-associated diarrhea. The emergence of ...
Cleft lip and palate (CL/P) is one of the most common congenital craniofacial abnormalities. It is characterized by failure of normal fusion of the ...
Trousseau’s sign for latent tetany is most commonly positive in the setting of hypocalcemia.
Endotracheal intubation is indicated in many clinical settings, such as impending respiratory failure and when protecting the patient airway. The f ...
Chaddie Doerr BSN, MS, CRNA Clinical Instructor University of Louisville Louisville KY
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required