Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NCLEX-RN/PN® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam.
About the Question Bank
We have 226 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 43 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls calculations questions will help you achieve a top score on the Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Test. 36 authors and 1 editors have contributed to the development of the Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
The Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam is hours.
How many questions is the Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
The Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam is questions.
What topics are covered on the Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam?
Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam MCQs (226)
Our question bank for the Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 29 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 12 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 11 questions
- Genetics - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 4 questions
- Infectious - 14 questions
- Integument - 9 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 6 questions
- Nervous - 11 questions
- Nutrition - 5 questions
- Obstetric - 2 questions
- Oncologic - 4 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 2 questions
- Pulmonary - 11 questions
- Renal - 2 questions
- Surgery - 7 questions
- Toxicology - 6 questions
- Trauma - 8 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 5 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 13 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 18 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 274 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 8 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 43 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 101 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 1 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 2 questions
- Causes - 16 questions
- Classification - 6 questions
- Epidemiology - 19 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 4 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 7 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 4 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 3 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 2 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 14 questions
- History Physical - 72 questions
- Pathophysiology - 12 questions
- Patient Education - 3 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 6 questions
- Toxicology - 1 questions
- Treatment Medical - 141 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 1 questions
- Clinical Education - 4 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 7 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 264 questions
- Drug Information - 9 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 17 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 1 questions
Calculations NCLEX-RN/PN® Exam Articles (43)
Three primary methods for calculation of medication dosages exist; Dimensional Analysis, Ratio Proportion, and Formula or Desired Over Have Method. ...
There are 3 primary methods for calculation of medication dosages; Dimensional Analysis, Ratio Proportion, and Formula or Desired Over Have Method. ...
Since ancient times, children around the world have been afflicted with cystic fibrosis that leads to shortened lifespans. In medieval Europe, thes ...
The management of type 1 diabetes mellitus entails replacing the actions of the beta cells of the pancreatic islet to detect the needs of insulin a ...
The mean, which is also known as the average, is the total sum of values in a sample divided by the number of values in your sample.
Fluid management is a critical aspect of patient care, especially in the inpatient medical setting. What makes fluid management both challenging an ...
Young's Rule is an equation used to calculate pediatric medication dosage based on the age of the patient, as well as the known recommended ad ...
Half-life in the context of medical science typically refers to the elimination half-life. The definition of elimination half-life is the leng ...
To make clinical decisions and guide patient care, providers must comprehend the likelihood for a patient to have a disease, combining an understan ...
Sodium nitroprusside (SNP) is a potent vasodilator that first gained FDA approval for the treatment of severe hypertension in 1974. First discovere ...
On January 24, 2006, The Food and Drug Administration (FDA), an entity of the United States of Department of Health and Human Services, published a ...
Weight is one of the most important components not only in science but also in daily life non-science routines. Weight can be defined as the force ...
Understanding the concept of drug clearance is essential when determining the dosing of medications. When a medication is administered intrav ...
Although the arithmetic mean of a set of numbers provides information about the center of that set, researchers need information about how the numb ...
In the United States, approximately 500,000 people seek care for burn injuries each year. For civilians, these injuries are typically sustained in ...
Lance Wilcox MSN, RN, CDDN Assistant Professor Arkansas State University - Jonesboro CDDN Bono AR
Iryna H Filippava MS, BS, BSN NCH North Naples CVRN, ACLS, PALS, TNCC Naples FL
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required