Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to NCLEX-PN® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam.
About the Question Bank
We have 1,845 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 1,171 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® nursing student subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls adult medical surgical questions will help you achieve a top score on the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Test. 1,182 authors and 22 editors have contributed to the development of the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam Overview
How many hours is the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam is hours.
How many questions is the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam?
The Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam is questions.
What topics are covered on the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam?
Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam MCQs (1,845)
Our question bank for the Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 58 questions
- Cardiovascular - 707 questions
- Connective Tissue - 36 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 88 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 366 questions
- Eyes - 38 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 389 questions
- Genetics - 5 questions
- Genitourinary - 126 questions
- Growth and Development - 2 questions
- Gynecologic - 75 questions
- Hematologic - 218 questions
- Infectious - 394 questions
- Integument - 185 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 210 questions
- Nervous - 444 questions
- Nutrition - 94 questions
- Obstetric - 46 questions
- Oncologic - 105 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 130 questions
- Pulmonary - 333 questions
- Renal - 157 questions
- Surgery - 295 questions
- Toxicology - 122 questions
- Trauma - 217 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 282 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 294 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 667 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 212 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 747 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 547 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 1538 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 120 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 2290 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 23 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 74 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 160 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 20 questions
- Causes - 1156 questions
- Classification - 134 questions
- Differential - 594 questions
- Epidemiology - 55 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 255 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 501 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 310 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 2 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 198 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 190 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 159 questions
- History Physical - 2416 questions
- Legal - 56 questions
- Pathophysiology - 1092 questions
- Patient Education - 301 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 1036 questions
- Toxicology - 76 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1336 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 39 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 26 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 3 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 21 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 155 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 96 questions
- Clinical Education - 22 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 149 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 30 questions
- Drug Information - 203 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 100 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 12 questions
Adult Medical Surgical NCLEX-PN® Exam Articles (1,171)
Acute myocardial infarction is one of the leading causes of death in the developed world. The prevalence of the disease approaches three million pe ...
Vitamin A is a general term that encompasses various fat-soluble substances such as retinol, retinyl palmitate, and beta-carotene. Its various meta ...
Cardiac tamponade is a medical or traumatic emergency that happens when enough fluid accumulates in the pericardial sac compressing the heart ...
Erectile dysfunction (ED), formerly termed impotence, is defined as the failure to achieve or maintain a rigid penile erection suitable for satisfa ...
Prerenal kidney failure, also known as acute renal failure (ARF), or acute kidney injury (AKI), is an extensively researched concept that has under ...
The Babinski reflex (plantar reflex) was described by the neurologist Joseph Babinski in 1899. Since that time, it has been incorporated into the s ...
The alcoholic liver disease covers a spectrum of disorders beginning from the fatty liver, progressing at times to alcoholic hepatitis and cul ...
Ketorolac is an FDA-approved medication used in the treatment of moderate to severe acute onset pain.
Tracheoinnominate fistula (TIF) is a life-threatening complication most frequently described after a tracheostomy. It is associated with massive he ...
Percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty (PTCA) also called percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) is a minimally invasive procedure to ope ...
Estradiol is a hormone made naturally in the human body by the ovaries. It is incredibly important in the regulation of the menstrual cycle, cardio ...
Infection control refers to the policy and procedures implemented to control and minimize the dissemination of infections in hospitals and other he ...
Addisonian crisis, also known as adrenal crisis or acute adrenal insufficiency is an endocrinologic emergency with a high mortality ...
Marie Amma MSN Nova Southeastern University Anderson SC
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required