Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Nurse Executive Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to American Nurses Credentialing Center® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Nurse Executive Exam.
About the Question Bank
We have 153 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 77 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Nurse Executive Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Nurse Executive subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Nurse Executive Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls nurse executive prep questions, nurse executive review questions, and nurse executive test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Nurse Executive Examination. 77 authors and 5 editors have contributed to the development of the Nurse Executive Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Nurse Executive Exam Overview
How many hours is the Nurse Executive Exam?
The Nurse Executive Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Nurse Executive Exam?
The Nurse Executive Exam is 125 questions.
What topics are covered on the Nurse Executive Exam?
Topics include: Leadership - 34%, Quality and Safety - 24%, Human Capital Management - 14%, and Health Care Delivery - 27%
Nurse Executive Exam MCQs (153)
Our question bank for the Nurse Executive Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Cardiovascular - 4 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 1 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 1 questions
- Growth and Development - 1 questions
- Infectious - 11 questions
- Integument - 2 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 3 questions
- Nervous - 3 questions
- Obstetric - 1 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 25 questions
- Pulmonary - 2 questions
- Surgery - 6 questions
- Toxicology - 4 questions
- Trauma - 9 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 106 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 13 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 28 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 2 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 2 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 5 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 15 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 32 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 5 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 61 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 25 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 17 questions
- Causes - 3 questions
- Classification - 5 questions
- Differential - 1 questions
- Epidemiology - 4 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 2 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 3 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 1 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 54 questions
- History Physical - 17 questions
- Legal - 89 questions
- Pathophysiology - 4 questions
- Patient Education - 4 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 10 questions
- Treatment Medical - 15 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 2 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 3 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 89 questions
- Clinical Education - 9 questions
- Drug Information - 1 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 2 questions
Nurse Executive Exam Articles (77)
The term empowerment surfaced in the 1920s but was not widely accepted in its use until the 1970s. Empowerment's prevailing ideology refers to incr ...
Healthcare systems are supply constrained systems with unpredictable and fluctuating levels of demand. When the level of demand outpaces the availa ...
Managed care organizations are integrated entities in the healthcare system, which endeavor to reduce costs associated with healthcare expenditures ...
Collaboration has become an essential competency in the national and global plan for quality improvement. There is a need to transf ...
The specialty of nursing professional development (NPD) has evolved over the years. The first educational focus in nursing started with the establi ...
Health maintenance organizations (HMOs) are a type of managed care health insurance plan that features a network of health care providers that trea ...
Credentialing is a formal process that utilizes an established series of guidelines to ensure that patients receive the highest level of care from ...
Abandonment is considered a breach of duty and is defined as unilateral termination of the physician-patient relationship without providi ...
Workplace injuries are a major cause of disability and death. The workers' compensation system was developed to provide compensation workers for wo ...
A tort is a civil wrong that causes harm to another person by violating a protected right. A civil wrong is an act or omission that is intentional, ...
Medical ethics is a required element of American physicians' formal training. Familiarity with ethical principles on a basic level is ne ...
The role of the emergency medical service (EMS) medical director in EMS medical oversight is multifaceted, complex, and often misunderstood. Reachi ...
Ensuring the security, privacy and protection of patient healthcare data is critical for all healthcare personnel and institutions. In this ag ...
Conflict is the disagreement or difference of opinions between or among individuals that can be potentially harmful to any organization. In th ...
The Joint Commission (TJC) is an independent, not-for-profit organization created in 1951 that accredits more than 20,000 US health care programs a ...
Frances W Sills RN, BSN, MSN Assistant Professor East Tennessee State University Johnson City TN
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required