Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Pediatric Nursing Certification Board (PNCB®) content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Exam.
About the Question Bank
We have 4,085 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 1,702 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Pediatric Nursing Certification Board Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Pediatric Nurse Practitioner and PNP Nurse subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls pediatric practice exam questions, PNP practice questions, and Pediatric practice exam quiz questions will help you achieve a top score on the Pediatric Nursing Certification Board Examination. 1,603 authors and 36 editors have contributed to the development of the Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Exam Overview
How many hours is the Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Exam?
The Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Exam is 3 hours.
How many questions is the Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Exam?
The Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Exam is 175 questions.
What topics are covered on the Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Exam?
Topics include: Assessment and Diagnosis - 35%, Health Maintenance - 30%, Management - 30%, and Professional Role - 5%
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Exam MCQs (4,085)
Our question bank for the Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 262 questions
- Cardiovascular - 330 questions
- Connective Tissue - 73 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 411 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 333 questions
- Eyes - 187 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 541 questions
- Genetics - 359 questions
- Genitourinary - 207 questions
- Growth and Development - 595 questions
- Gynecologic - 93 questions
- Hematologic - 298 questions
- Infectious - 1282 questions
- Integument - 607 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 573 questions
- Nervous - 689 questions
- Nutrition - 141 questions
- Obstetric - 105 questions
- Oncologic - 124 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 273 questions
- Pulmonary - 391 questions
- Renal - 154 questions
- Surgery - 106 questions
- Toxicology - 197 questions
- Trauma - 259 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 57 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 36 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 151 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 18 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 342 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 34 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 1040 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 129 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 1313 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 12 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 15 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 22 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 3 questions
- Causes - 2051 questions
- Classification - 358 questions
- Differential - 1977 questions
- Epidemiology - 145 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 767 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 967 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 183 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 10 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 365 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 594 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 139 questions
- History Physical - 4202 questions
- Legal - 26 questions
- Pathophysiology - 1931 questions
- Patient Education - 254 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 1668 questions
- Toxicology - 150 questions
- Treatment Medical - 1508 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 24 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 18 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 4 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 17 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 196 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 21 questions
- Clinical Education - 65 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 251 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 5 questions
- Drug Information - 257 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 77 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 18 questions
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Exam Articles (1,702)
Wolff-Parkinson-White (WPW) syndrome is a congenital cardiac preexcitation syndrome that arises from abnormal cardiac electrical conduction through ...
Presyncope or near-syncope is often ill-defined and may have different meanings to different providers but denotes near fainting or a prodrome of s ...
Abnormal uterine bleeding associated with ovulatory dysfunction (AUB-O) or anovulatory bleeding, is non-cyclic uterine bleeding characterized by ir ...
Petechiae are pinpoint non-blanching spots that measure less than 2 mm in size, which affects the skin and mucous membranes. A non-blanching spot i ...
Rabies causes a viral encephalitis which kills up to 70,000 people/year worldwide. Infected animal saliva transmits the viral encephalitis to& ...
Bullying is a very common, complex and potentially damaging form of violence among children and adolescents. Bullying is defined as unwanted, aggre ...
Blue rubber bleb nevus syndrome is also known as Bean syndrome. It is a rare syndrome of venous malformations that arise in the skin and gastrointe ...
Fibrous dysplasia is a typically benign bone lesion characterized by intramedullary fibro-osseous proliferation secondary to altered osteogenesis.
Human trafficking is a pressing public health concern which transcends all races, social classes, demographics, and gender. No population is exempt ...
Cyan means ‘blue’ and the abnormal bluish discoloration of the skin and mucous membranes is referred to as “cyanosis”. It i ...
Adapalene is a topical retinoid that is FDA-approved for the treatment of acne vulgaris. Retinoids have utility in the treatment of a wide variety ...
Koplik spots are the peculiar spots present on the buccal mucosa and are considered to be a diagnostic/pathognomic feature of measles/rubeola in th ...
Arterial cannulation is a procedure frequently performed in acute and critical care settings. It serves as an invasive means to more accu ...
Balanoposthitis is an inflammation that affects both the glans penis and prepuce. Many etiologies exist, but it can generally classify as either in ...
Adenoidectomy is one of the most commonly performed operations in children. Pioneered in the 19th century by Hans Wilhelm Meyer, the procedure has ...
Andrew S Wilt MD Assistant Professor East Tennessee State University Johnson City TN
Mary E Cataletto MD Professor NYU Winthrop University Hospital FAAP, FCCP Brookville NY
Laurie A Graham MN, NP Lecturer Graduate Nursing Program Dalhousie University NP (Pediatrics) Sambro NS
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required