Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Nurse Practitioner Health Assessment Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Nurse Practitioner Board and Certification content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Nurse Practitioner Health Assessment Exam.
About the Question Bank
We have 289 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 137 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Head To Toe Assessment Nurse Practitioner Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Nurse Practitioner Health Assessment subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Nurse Practitioner Health Assessment Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls nurse practitioner head to toe assessment questions will help you achieve a top score on the Head To Toe Assessment Nurse Practitioner Examination. 165 authors and 5 editors have contributed to the development of the Nurse Practitioner Health Assessment Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Nurse Practitioner Health Assessment Exam Overview
How many hours is the Nurse Practitioner Health Assessment Exam?
The Nurse Practitioner Health Assessment Exam is hours.
How many questions is the Nurse Practitioner Health Assessment Exam?
The Nurse Practitioner Health Assessment Exam is questions.
What topics are covered on the Nurse Practitioner Health Assessment Exam?
Nurse Practitioner Health Assessment Exam MCQs (289)
Our question bank for the Nurse Practitioner Health Assessment Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 6 questions
- Cardiovascular - 70 questions
- Connective Tissue - 1 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 33 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 23 questions
- Eyes - 23 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 19 questions
- Genetics - 2 questions
- Genitourinary - 6 questions
- Growth and Development - 5 questions
- Gynecologic - 5 questions
- Hematologic - 6 questions
- Infectious - 25 questions
- Integument - 17 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 81 questions
- Nervous - 124 questions
- Nutrition - 6 questions
- Obstetric - 4 questions
- Oncologic - 3 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 6 questions
- Pulmonary - 46 questions
- Renal - 2 questions
- Surgery - 6 questions
- Trauma - 28 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 6 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 3 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 37 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 5 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 4 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 5 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 127 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 8 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 148 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 5 questions
- Causes - 171 questions
- Classification - 52 questions
- Differential - 126 questions
- Epidemiology - 7 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 64 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 16 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 19 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 30 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 30 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 6 questions
- History Physical - 359 questions
- Pathophysiology - 166 questions
- Patient Education - 3 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 74 questions
- Treatment Medical - 12 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 4 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 3 questions
- Clinical Education - 2 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 2 questions
- Drug Information - 1 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 1 questions
Nurse Practitioner Health Assessment Exam Articles (137)
The earliest written description of a brachial plexus injury (BPI) is attributed to Homer circa 800 BC in his depiction of a battle during which He ...
Mitral stenosis (MS) is a form of valvular heart disease. Mitral stenosis is characterized by narrowing of the mitral valve orifice. Today, the mos ...
The musculature of the hand is deeply intricate, with several superimposed layers of muscles, tendons, and fascial compartments throughout. Co ...
Poorly controlled hypertension (HTN) affects several systems such as the cardiovascular, renal, cerebrovascular, and retina. The damage to these sy ...
Melasma is a common skin problem caused by brown to gray-brown patches on the face. Most people get it on their cheeks, chin, nose bridge, forehead ...
Hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy (HOCM) is a relatively common disorder. Historically, it has been referred to as idiopathic hypertrophic su ...
Low back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal complaints encountered in clinical practice. It is the leading cause of disability in ...
Tricuspid regurgitation is comparatively a common anomaly. Structural modifications of any or all of the tricuspid valve apparatus may cause t ...
The neurological exam is a practice that dates back to the late 1800s. Joseph Babinski and Wilhelm Erb were the first to discover the clinical appl ...
Argyll Robertson pupil describes the physical exam finding of small bilateral pupils that do not constrict when exposed to bright light but do  ...
The anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) is one of 2 cruciate ligaments which aids in stabilization of the knee joint. It is a strong band made of conn ...
Mitral regurgitation (MR) is caused by the retrograde flow of blood from the left ventricle (LV) into the left atrium (LA) through the mitral valve ...
Worldwide, there are more than 20 million inguinal hernia repairs performed annually. About 800,000 of these are performed in the United State ...
Apley grind test (Apley compression test) is a maneuver performed to evaluate for meniscus injury. This test der ...
The median nerve also called the 'eye of the hand,' is a mixed nerve with a role of primary importance in the functionality of the hand. It innerva ...
Robin A Geiger DNP, MSN-FNP Professor Lead Faculty Colorado Technical University/ VA Hospital Family, NP Gainesville FL
Stacia M Hays DNP, CPNP-PC, CNE Clinical Assistant Professor University of Florida CPNP-PC, CCTC, CNE Gainesville FL
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required