Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the MRCGP® Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Royal College of General Practitioners content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the MRCGP® Exam.
About the Question Bank
We have 15,513 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 4,949 PubMed indexed review articles related to the MRCGP® Test. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical General Practioner subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test MRCGP® Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls MRCGP® review questions, MRCGP® prep questions, and MRCGP® practice questions will help you achieve a top score on the MRCGP® Test. 3,699 authors and 44 editors have contributed to the development of the MRCGP® Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
MRCGP® Exam Overview
How many hours is the MRCGP® Exam?
The MRCGP® Exam is hours.
How many questions is the MRCGP® Exam?
The MRCGP® Exam is questions.
What topics are covered on the MRCGP® Exam?
MRCGP® Exam MCQs (15,513)
Our question bank for the MRCGP® Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 657 questions
- Cardiovascular - 2736 questions
- Connective Tissue - 383 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 857 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 1754 questions
- Eyes - 591 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2420 questions
- Genetics - 459 questions
- Genitourinary - 841 questions
- Growth and Development - 484 questions
- Gynecologic - 722 questions
- Hematologic - 1053 questions
- Infectious - 3520 questions
- Integument - 1595 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 2049 questions
- Nervous - 2904 questions
- Nutrition - 409 questions
- Obstetric - 858 questions
- Oncologic - 1230 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 1051 questions
- Pulmonary - 1623 questions
- Renal - 855 questions
- Surgery - 801 questions
- Toxicology - 967 questions
- Trauma - 972 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 241 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 122 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 449 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 77 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 1836 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 136 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 3762 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 423 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 5097 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 33 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 76 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 47 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 27 questions
- Causes - 8111 questions
- Classification - 1526 questions
- Differential - 6841 questions
- Epidemiology - 490 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 3508 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 4611 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 990 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 52 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 2243 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 3453 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 529 questions
- History Physical - 16169 questions
- Legal - 97 questions
- Pathophysiology - 7849 questions
- Patient Education - 855 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 7512 questions
- Toxicology - 676 questions
- Treatment Medical - 7392 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 121 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 62 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 33 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 65 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 1051 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 121 questions
- Clinical Education - 159 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 1520 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 10 questions
- Drug Information - 1591 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 529 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 121 questions
MRCGP® Exam Articles (4,949)
Cyclooxygenase (COX) inhibitors enjoy use in a wide variety of conditions and diseases for their analgesic, anti-inflammatory, and antipyretic prop ...
1. Visualization by hand & wrist plain film radiographs: Standard posteroanterior (PA) view of the hand and wrist; Effective radiation received ...
Paraphimosis is a true urologic emergency that occurs in uncircumcised males when the foreskin becomes trapped behind the corona of the glans penis ...
Deferoxamine (DFO) is FDA approved to treat iron overload, either acute or chronic. The definition of iron overload is serial ferritin levels above ...
The World Health Organization characterizes the field of palliative care as a form of specialized medical care which aims to optimize the quality o ...
Nalbuphine is FDA indicated for moderate to severe pain in where the patient requires an opioid agent, and other alternative treatments have been i ...
Gastroenteritis in the pediatric population is a very common disease that could be lethal. It accounts for around 10% of pediatric deaths, estimati ...
Scrotal complaints are relatively common in the emergency department, comprising at least 0.5% of all emergency department visits. Testicular torsi ...
Invasive infections with fungi are continuing to increase and cause significant morbidity and mortality.
Previously known as Lyell syndrome, Stevens-Johnson syndrome (SJS) and toxic epidermal necrolysis (TEN) are variants of the same condition, and are ...
is the term usually applied to extensor avulsion fractures. However, this entity may also be caused by distal extensor ...
The blood goes from right to left side of the heart through the pulmonary circulation, which is low-resistance, low-pressure circulation. The mean ...
Mesenteric artery thrombosis (MAT) is a condition involving occlusion of the arterial vascular supply of the intestinal system. It is a severe ...
Cardiomegaly means enlargement of the heart. The definition is when the transverse diameter of the cardiac silhouette is greater than or equal to 5 ...
Toxic megacolon is a rare, but potentially deadly complication of colonic inflammation. Its definition is a nonobstructive dilation of the colon, w ...
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required