Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Certified Tactical Paramedic Examination. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to International Board of Specialty Certification® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Certified Tactical Paramedic Examination.
About the Question Bank
We have 385 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 235 PubMed indexed review articles related to the TP-C® Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Certified Tactical Paramedic subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Certified Tactical Paramedic Examination to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls Tactical Paramedic test questions will help you achieve a top score on the TP-C® Examination. 274 authors and 5 editors have contributed to the development of the Certified Tactical Paramedic Examination content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Certified Tactical Paramedic Examination Overview
How many hours is the Certified Tactical Paramedic Examination?
The Certified Tactical Paramedic Examination is 2.5 hours.
How many questions is the Certified Tactical Paramedic Examination?
The Certified Tactical Paramedic Examination is 135 questions.
What topics are covered on the Certified Tactical Paramedic Examination?
Topics include: Tactical Casualty Care (Hemostasis, Airway, Respiration/Breathing, Circulation, Vascular Access, Medication Administration, Casualty Immobilization and Packaging, Trauma Management, Mass Casualty Triage), Tactical Operations (Remote Medical Assessment, Operational Rescue and Casualty Extraction, Tactical Familiarization), Planning (Medical, Legal Aspects of TEMS), Specialized Medical Care (Force Health Protection, Environmental Factors, and Hazardous Material Management)
Certified Tactical Paramedic Examination MCQs (385)
Our question bank for the Certified Tactical Paramedic Examination covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 6 questions
- Cardiovascular - 82 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 33 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 6 questions
- Eyes - 2 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 5 questions
- Infectious - 4 questions
- Integument - 24 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 37 questions
- Nervous - 41 questions
- Obstetric - 1 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 8 questions
- Pulmonary - 82 questions
- Renal - 1 questions
- Surgery - 10 questions
- Toxicology - 32 questions
- Trauma - 278 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 64 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 23 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 28 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 6 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 9 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 11 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 124 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 3 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 174 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 1 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 38 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 5 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 5 questions
- Causes - 56 questions
- Classification - 90 questions
- Differential - 63 questions
- Epidemiology - 5 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 19 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 6 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 24 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 21 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 11 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 35 questions
- History Physical - 270 questions
- Legal - 50 questions
- Pathophysiology - 70 questions
- Patient Education - 6 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 87 questions
- Toxicology - 16 questions
- Treatment Medical - 115 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 1 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 215 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 1 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 18 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 31 questions
- Clinical Education - 4 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 7 questions
- Biostatics and Calculations - 1 questions
- Drug Information - 10 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 2 questions
Certified Tactical Paramedic Examination Articles (235)
Rubeola, also known as measles, is a type of infectious disease. It is caused by a virus that is transmitted via person-to-person contact as well a ...
Universal precautions were introduced by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) in 1985, mostly in response to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV ...
Team-based care is an essential part of the medical response to a disaster. Numerous human-made and natural disasters highlight the need for an org ...
The premise underlying the good Samaritan law traces its origin to the ancient biblical parable, ultimately yielding the definition of a good Samar ...
The pupillary dilation pathway is a sympathetically driven response beginning in the hypothalamus and ending with the contraction of the dilator pu ...
The management of neck trauma can be challenging and sometimes overwhelming, as this anatomical region contains many vital structures. These struct ...
Blood is mandatory to maintain adequate circulation, providing nutrients, and removing waste from the brain, vital organs, and tissues.
The term shallow water backout has been commonly used as a term for drowning, particularly when preceded by hyperventilation. Other terms used to d ...
The capability for advanced cardiovascular life support (ACLS) crews to perform a 12-lead ECG in the prehospital setting has been expanding th ...
Pneumothorax is the collapse of the lung when air accumulates between the parietal and visceral pleura inside the chest. The air is outside the lun ...
The airway is one of the most important components in the body to be protected regardless of why a patient is in a hospital, whether for ...
Permissive hypotension, also commonly known as hypotensive resuscitation, is the method of non-aggressive fluid resuscitation in which volume reple ...
Medical incident command falls under the medical branch of the operations section of the National Incident Management System (NIMS)
Napalm is a weaponized mixture of chemicals designed to create a highly flammable and gelatinous liquid. The initial thickening agent was a c ...
Thrombolytic treatment is also known as fibrinolytic or thrombolysis, to dissolve dangerous intravascular clots to prevent ischemic damage by impro ...
Thomas F Watson AAS, AS Instructor Chesapeake VA
David Schmitt EMT-Paramedic Supervisor and Lead Instructor Holmes Regional Trauma Center Melbourne FL
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required