Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the Certified Healthcare Compliance (CHC) Exam. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to Health Care Compliance Association® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the Certified Healthcare Compliance (CHC) Exam.
About the Question Bank
We have 201 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 76 PubMed indexed review articles related to the Certified Healthcare Compliance Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Healthcare Compliance Clinician subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test Certified Healthcare Compliance (CHC) Exam to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls compliance prep questions, compliance medicine review questions, and compliance test questions will help you achieve a top score on the Certified Healthcare Compliance Examination. 80 authors and 4 editors have contributed to the development of the Certified Healthcare Compliance (CHC) Exam content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
Certified Healthcare Compliance (CHC) Exam Overview
How many hours is the Certified Healthcare Compliance (CHC) Exam?
The Certified Healthcare Compliance (CHC) Exam is 2 hours.
How many questions is the Certified Healthcare Compliance (CHC) Exam?
The Certified Healthcare Compliance (CHC) Exam is 120 questions.
What topics are covered on the Certified Healthcare Compliance (CHC) Exam?
Topics include: Standards, Policies, and Procedures, Compliance Program Administration, Screening and Evaluation of Employees, Physicians and other Agents, Monitoring, Auditing, and Internal Reporting Systems, Discipline for Non-Compliance, and Investigations and Remedial Measures
Certified Healthcare Compliance (CHC) Exam MCQs (201)
Our question bank for the Certified Healthcare Compliance (CHC) Exam covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 1 questions
- Cardiovascular - 9 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 6 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 2 questions
- Growth and Development - 2 questions
- Gynecologic - 1 questions
- Hematologic - 3 questions
- Infectious - 14 questions
- Integument - 3 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 6 questions
- Nervous - 7 questions
- Obstetric - 2 questions
- Oncologic - 3 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 72 questions
- Pulmonary - 5 questions
- Renal - 3 questions
- Surgery - 10 questions
- Toxicology - 24 questions
- Trauma - 38 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 187 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 16 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 92 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 3 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 14 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 5 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 6 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 8 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 61 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 3 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 160 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 20 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 15 questions
- Causes - 9 questions
- Classification - 10 questions
- Differential - 5 questions
- Epidemiology - 14 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 5 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 6 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 3 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 112 questions
- History Physical - 55 questions
- Legal - 142 questions
- Pathophysiology - 5 questions
- Patient Education - 6 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 18 questions
- Toxicology - 5 questions
- Treatment Medical - 21 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 5 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 8 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 97 questions
- Clinical Education - 7 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 5 questions
- Drug Information - 9 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 7 questions
Certified Healthcare Compliance (CHC) Exam Articles (76)
Quality in the traditional sense pertains to examining whether a product or service meets its expected characteristics and satisfies the consumer&m ...
In the emergency management service (EMS) field, disordered sleep and work schedules have become a daily routine. With an increase in 911 emergency ...
Telemedicine started in the 1950s with several hospital systems shared images along with information by telephone. It slowly develop ...
Biosafety guidelines are a set of policies, rules, and procedures necessary to observe by personnel working in various facilities handling mic ...
Medications can divide down into two sub-categories: non-controlled and controlled. Most prescriptions for infections or chronic conditions are non ...
In the United States, a patient may allege medical malpractice against a clinician, which is typically defined by the failure the provide the degre ...
Abandonment is considered a breach of duty and is defined as unilateral termination of the physician-patient relationship without providi ...
Informed consent is the process in which a health care provider educates a patient about the risks, benefits, and alternatives of a given procedure ...
Medical errors currently represent a serious public health issue, as they pose a severe threat to patient safety. The introduction o ...
Risk management in healthcare is a complex set of clinical and administrative systems, processes, procedures, and reporting structures designed to ...
Multiple examples of past unethical research studies conducted in the past throughout the world have cast a significant historical shadow on resear ...
Outcome and Assessment Information Set (OASIS) was primarily a suggestion of the Center for Health Services Research and Policy at the University o ...
To clearly present findings to a target audience, researchers must utilize exploratory data techniques and create appropriate graphs and figures. B ...
Adverse events (AE) frequently occur in any medical system, and at least one in ten patients are affected.
Although distinctions historically have been made among the terms drug-use evaluation, drug-use review, and medication use evaluation (MUE), they a ...
Hugh W Shoff MD, MS Assistant Professor University of Louisville FAAEM Louisville KY
Nagendra Gupta MD Assistant Professor Texas Health Resources Arlington TX
Yasmyne Ronquillo MD, MS, JD Visiting Professor Hoopes Vision Research Center Fellow of the Philippine Board of Ophthalmology Draper UT
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required