Our review is designed to help you maximize your score on the NBCE Chiropractic Board Exam Part III. StatPearls questions and articles are linked directly to National Board of Chiropractic Examiners® content outlines. Each review course is designed to empower you to assess your knowledge and understanding of medical principles and concepts found on the NBCE Chiropractic Board Exam Part III.
About the Question Bank
We have 1,069 Multiple-choice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order questions with four detailed teaching points linked to 746 PubMed indexed review articles related to the NBCE® Part III Examination. You can customize practice questions to anatomical and clinical Chiropractor subject areas. In addition, you will have access to a 250 question pre- and post-test NBCE Chiropractic Board Exam Part III to help you target learning and identify areas that need further study. Analytics and reports allow you to compare your scores to other students.
Achieve top scores
The StatPearls NBCE® practice questions will help you achieve a top score on the NBCE® Part III Examination. 784 authors and 20 editors have contributed to the development of the NBCE Chiropractic Board Exam Part III content, which is continuously refined and updated to improve your learning experience.
NBCE Chiropractic Board Exam Part III Overview
How many hours is the NBCE Chiropractic Board Exam Part III?
The NBCE Chiropractic Board Exam Part III is 4 hours.
How many questions is the NBCE Chiropractic Board Exam Part III?
The NBCE Chiropractic Board Exam Part III is 140 questions.
What topics are covered on the NBCE Chiropractic Board Exam Part III?
Topics include: Case History, Physical Examination, Neuromusculoskeletal Examination, Diagnostic Imaging, Clinical Laboratory and Special Studies, Diagnosis or Clinical Impression, Chiropractic Techniques, Supportive Interventions, and Case Management
NBCE Chiropractic Board Exam Part III MCQs (1,069)
Our question bank for the NBCE Chiropractic Board Exam Part III covers four Cognitive Difficulty Levels:
- Allergy and Immunology - 14 questions
- Cardiovascular - 103 questions
- Connective Tissue - 54 questions
- Ears Nose and Throat - 22 questions
- Endocrine and Metabolic - 52 questions
- Eyes - 3 questions
- Gastrointestinal - 61 questions
- Genetics - 9 questions
- Genitourinary - 17 questions
- Growth and Development - 28 questions
- Gynecologic - 4 questions
- Hematologic - 24 questions
- Infectious - 65 questions
- Integument - 23 questions
- Musculoskeletal - 766 questions
- Nervous - 308 questions
- Nutrition - 25 questions
- Obstetric - 9 questions
- Oncologic - 21 questions
- Psychiatric Mental Health - 27 questions
- Pulmonary - 35 questions
- Renal - 19 questions
- Surgery - 71 questions
- Toxicology - 18 questions
- Trauma - 279 questions
- Manage Care and Comply Regulations - 11 questions
- Promote Safety and Minimize Infection - 6 questions
- Health Promotion & Maintenance (Prevent Problems) - 27 questions
- Basic Care and Comfort (Assist Daily Living Tasks) - 3 questions
- Pharm/Parenteral Therapy (Drugs/Vital Signs) - 63 questions
- Reduction Risk (Post Procedure) - 6 questions
- Physiological Adaptation (Care Ill Patients) - 446 questions
- Psychosocial (Mental Health Patient/Family) - 13 questions
- Process (Analysis, Assess, Eval, Implement, Plan) - 488 questions
- Caring (Hope and Support) - 5 questions
- Communication/Documentation (Oral, Written, EMR) - 6 questions
- Teaching/Learning (Promotes Behavior Change) - 6 questions
- Culture/Spiritualilty (Beliefs, Practices, Ethics) - 2 questions
- Causes - 551 questions
- Classification - 165 questions
- Differential - 574 questions
- Epidemiology - 44 questions
- Evaluation Diagnostic Tests - 198 questions
- Evaluation Lab - 115 questions
- Evaluation Monitoring - 40 questions
- Evaluation Nuclear Medicine - 1 questions
- Evaluation Procedures - 84 questions
- Evaluation Radiologic - 355 questions
- Health Maint Prevention Public Health - 22 questions
- History Physical - 1106 questions
- Legal - 10 questions
- Pathophysiology - 518 questions
- Patient Education - 51 questions
- Prognosis Complications - 532 questions
- Toxicology - 9 questions
- Treatment Medical - 257 questions
- Treatment Occupation/Physical Therapy - 69 questions
- Treatment Prehospital - 3 questions
- Treatment Radiation - 3 questions
- Treatment Rehabilitation - 36 questions
- Treatment Surgical - 84 questions
- Healthcare Ethics - 13 questions
- Clinical Education - 10 questions
- Therapeutics (Drug treatment) - 45 questions
- Drug Information - 36 questions
- Pharmaceutics (Safely dosing medications) - 20 questions
- Pharmacokinetics (Drug movement in body) - 5 questions
NBCE Chiropractic Board Exam Part III Articles (746)
The quadriceps tendon is derived from the muscular junction of the rectus femoris, vastus lateralis, vastus medialis, and vastus intermedius muscle ...
Diabetes mellitus is taken from the Greek word , meaning siphon - to pass through and the Latin word &n ...
Osteonecrosis (ON) is a degenerative condition of the bone in which the cellular component dies secondary to an interruption of the blood supply. T ...
The acromioclavicular (AC) joint is a common pain generator in patients presenting with shoulder pain. The incidence of AC joint pain is ...
The acromioclavicular (AC) joint articulates the lateral end of the clavicle with the acromion as it projects anteriorly off the scapula. The AC jo ...
The circulatory system can be divided based on blood vessels types. The venous system comprises blood vessels which carry blood from tissue and org ...
The medial longitudinal arch, the lateral longitudinal arch, and the anterior transverse arch are the three arches of the human foot. These arches ...
Agitation is a feeling of irritability or severe restlessness. It is a common sight in psychiatry units, emergency departments, and long-term care ...
The lumbar zygapophysial joint, otherwise known as facet joint, is a common generator of lower back pain. The facet joint is formed via the postero ...
One in 11000 people who travel by commercial air experienced an in-flight medical emergency. This equates to an emergency in 1 out of every 604 fli ...
Body mass index or BMI is a statistical index using a person's weight and height to provide an estimate of body fat in males and females of any age ...
Chronic bronchitis can be defined as a chronic productive cough lasting more than 3 months occurring within a span of 2 years. There is a strong ca ...
To maintain the physiological requirements of the body, it is essential to take a sufficient amount of micro and macronutrients; however, the overc ...
Traumatic musculoskeletal injuries are a common cause of emergency department (ED) visits in the United States. According to the United States Cent ...
An avulsion fracture is a failure of bone in which a bone fragment is pulled away from its main body by soft tissue that is attached to it.
Gregory Plaugher DC Private Practice San Francisco CA
Mark V Pellegrini PharmD, DC Private Practice Charlotte NC
Become a better professional with answer explanations and articles that enable you to master the material.
Test Exams & Unlimited Quizzes
Assess where your strong and generate practice questions where you are weak.
Questions and teaching points are continuously updated.
Actionable information on where to improve.
No credit card required